What made you facepalm today?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

My people making a fuss about Fox News broadcasting wrong information about Paris... it's not like it never happens with our media either, and I see no one ranting over it

Apparently the uni, that i'm gonna go to next year, decided to change its name (i.e. swapping the words around) and logo.

And it looks horrible.

The 27-year-old R&B singer allegedly pulled a gun on beauty pageant contestant Baylee Curran during a party inside his LA home on Monday evening. TMZ reports that he has since holed up inside his Los Angeles home. Police arrived at the scene around 3:00 a.m. local time, but have yet to enter Brown’s home as they wait for a search warrant. At one point, Brown threw a duffel bag out of a window. The duffel bag contained “at least one gun, other weapons and drugs,” according to police.

Brown has apparently taunted the police, telling them to “Come and get me.” He’s also posted a series of videos to Instagram in which he says “Fuck the police” and maintains that police won’t find anything if they search his home.
Cause the bag is not in the house, right? Solid logic.