NolanFans' Collective Diary RISES

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Peace wrote:Is Anne Hathaway named after Shakespeare's wife? If so it makes her even more annoying.
Not deliberately, as far as is known. My dad asked that same question.

the_red_ninja wrote:Hot cross buns. Yummmmmmm :-D
i've never had one, i should try it

chee wrote:
the_red_ninja wrote:Hot cross buns. Yummmmmmm :-D
i've never had one, i should try it
Eh. They're kind of overrated.

Wally and Chris are both making a big budget sci fi film to come out in 2014.. Wally gets Johnny Depp as his lead... Nolan gets Matthew Mcconaughey. Who would of guessed that?

Allstar wrote:Wally and Chris are both making a big budget sci fi film to come out in 2014.. Wally gets Johnny Depp as his lead... Nolan gets Matthew Mcconaughey. Who would of guessed that?
Nolan with the inspiring choice and Wally with the bland uninspiring studio choice.

Allstar wrote:Wally and Chris are both making a big budget sci fi film to come out in 2014.. Wally gets Johnny Depp as his lead... Nolan gets Matthew Mcconaughey. Who would of guessed that?
I could see it working, not the most obvious choice. But hes doing great work recently.
Why you lurking my page brah?

Forum Pro
Law
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Nolan with the inspiring choice and Wally with the bland uninspiring studio choice.

Law wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote: Nolan with the inspiring choice and Wally with the bland uninspiring studio choice.

Its about time NF got some news we can talk about.

Image\

8-)
Why you lurking my page brah?