What made you smile today?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
fenwayconnor wrote:
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
Was IWatch actually banned? For what exactly?
Last night while all the shit was going down with R2 and the SHH people, IWatch was flooding the Entertainment section by bumping old threads all started by Talli in an attempt to prove some weird point that I'm not sure of. Apparently he got reported a freaking bunch and now he got banned a whole month.....
Do reports carry a cumulative penalty, or is that completely dependent on the mods?

Tristy wrote:
fenwayconnor wrote:
Last night while all the shit was going down with R2 and the SHH people, IWatch was flooding the Entertainment section by bumping old threads all started by Talli in an attempt to prove some weird point that I'm not sure of. Apparently he got reported a freaking bunch and now he got banned a whole month.....
Do reports carry a cumulative penalty, or is that completely dependent on the mods?
Not sure, I'm pretty sure it's just up to the mods though....

The Dark Knight Rises T-shirt I bought today. :twothumbsup: :-D

fenwayconnor wrote:
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
Was IWatch actually banned? For what exactly?
I don't miss him already.

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
fenwayconnor wrote:
I don't miss him already.
We share the same feelings on the matter then.

dadosaboya wrote:Image

Nolan's little speech at the Chinese Theater.
Do you... like pineapple?