What Made You Go WTF?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:OMG, the new 50 Shades of Grey trailer. Just... incredibly bad.
That film genuinely creeps me out. And if you're familiar with how fucked up some of my jokes are on here... you know that when it's me saying a film is creepy... that's saying a lot. It's downright disturbing to me, imo.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:OMG, the new 50 Shades of Grey trailer. Just... incredibly bad.
Wait. What! There's a new trailer?

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:
That film genuinely creeps me out. And if you're familiar with how fucked up some of my jokes are on here... you know that when it's me saying a film is creepy... that's saying a lot. It's downright disturbing to me, imo.
That Grey guy's lines sound creepy, but because the guy's handsome it seems to be all right.

Imagine someone like Danny Devito playing him, and you've got a completely different movie.

darthnazgul wrote:
MiracleSleeper2 wrote:
That Grey guy's lines sound creepy, but because the guy's handsome it seems to be all right.

Imagine someone like Danny Devito playing him, and you've got a completely different movie.
Yeah, it would be hideous and disturbing.

Anyway, there's going to be a lego set for Big bang Theory.
http://au.ign.com/articles/2014/11/14/b ... n-lego-set

I'm not even a muslim but this was truly interesting. I searched about it and it's actually true about where Baltic sea and North sea meet but don't merge because of the difference between salinity. So either people behind writing Quran were there and has seen it (Or something similar to that) or Allah is actually the one true creator of all things.£

I've seen the same photo described as meeting point between Indian Ocean and Atlantic Ocean at Cape Point and glacial water merging ocean water at Gulf of Alaska. :lol:

Okay, so little bit of searching tells me it is indeed the Gulf of Alaska.

http://www.hoaxorfact.com/Science/mergi ... -meet.html

Impressive nonetheless.

Havoc1st wrote:Image
lol