What Made You Go WTF?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
antovolk wrote:
The killer was the hero; he was trying to stop the outbreak. He's immune to it which is why his credit wouldn't appear.

antovolk wrote:
When i watched this video yesterday my reaction was lol,WTF and disturbed all mixed together. It was a weird feeling.

Being woken up by dicks who blare their home stereo before 5 AM rolls around, thus waking up the rest of the neighbourhood (and getting some fucking well deserved verbal payback in return) and yeah, I was tempted to go outside and do the same to add along the chorus, but merde! It was like "Dieu merde, nandayokoru?!" (In Frapanese, that translates to whole lot...)

Ignorant bastards.

simurshavi wrote:Being woken up by dicks
I wouldn't mind that.

Cilogy wrote:
simurshavi wrote:Being woken up by dicks
I wouldn't mind that.
:lol: :lol:

GUYS! GUYS!!!

YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS!

Woke up halfway down my bed, hyperventilating and scared shitless. No idea what I dreamt, but it must have really gotten to me.

USA Today talking about Interstellar
Compare it to the stark, sleek, vastly superior film, Gravity. Alfonso Cuaron’s film was razor tight and beautiful; it focused on the moments that make us human, moments that were contrasted by the infinite nature of space. It was horrifying and beautiful, and the images of the film stick with me.
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Bacon wrote:USA Today talking about Interstellar
Compare it to the stark, sleek, vastly superior film, Gravity. Alfonso Cuaron’s film was razor tight and beautiful; it focused on the moments that make us human, moments that were contrasted by the infinite nature of space. It was horrifying and beautiful, and the images of the film stick with me.
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
We get that you didn't like Gravity... We fucking got it.