What made you laugh today?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Allstate's commercials.

I don't care for insurance companies, but the Mayhem character is goddamn awesome.

Forum Pro
Law

Why you lurking my page brah?

Messing around with the spy mode of Omegle. This is what came up (to those who know The Walking Dead)
I laughed sooo much, people on Omegle can be gold

SomeFrenchToast wrote:Messing around with the spy mode of Omegle. This is what came up (to those who know The Walking Dead)
I laughed sooo much, people on Omegle can be gold
Lmfao but slap a fat ol spoiler tag on that
Sigs???

Sandy wrote:
Vader182 wrote: Yeah. I mean, my parents are science skeptic creationists. It's no secret I'm a libertarian/communitarian Catholic, but to them I'm farther left than a cross dressing black man in a bright red thong with Che Guevara's face on the crotch and a crucifix shaped dildo protruding from his asshole.

-Vader
I feel for you. I lucked out. My parents sent me to a christian school at age 9 because I was getting into too many fights at public school. Until age 15 they thought everything was normal at the school.

LOL at the imagery I put in bold.
It always puzzles me when people talk about this. I was sent to a Catholic school after the school I went to was so terrible (bullying, redundant lessons, you name it). I informed them I wasn't Catholic, and yet they welcomed me with open arms and I ended up learning more about non-Christian religions than ever before. They didn't force their beliefs on me and I had the time of my life. Did I go to the only Catholic school in the world that doesn't brainwash their students or something?
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

Octaviana wrote:Image
Classicist
Why you lurking my page brah?

DreamPolice wrote:
:lol: :lol: So THAT was why Twitter exploded yesterday! I can see why, apart from the obvious. :lol: