100% Badass

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Pratham wrote:Image
More like "100% wtf"

Pratham wrote:Image
Magnificent.

Tony Hawk is pretty badass
Why you lurking my page brah?

Proof that the biggest BAMF ever is going to hit our screens next year. Oh yeah baby. :twothumbsup:

And yes, before he was Mad Max this 100% Badass was bonking Batman's mum. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

gib sigs

Brad pitt in Killing Them Softly - not a revealing spoiler about the plot or anything.
"Barack Obama (on TV): ...to reclaim the American dream and reaffirm that fundamental truth, that, out of many, we are one...
Driver: You hear that line? Line's for you
Jackie Cogan: Don't make me laugh. One people. It's a myth created by Thomas Jefferson.
Driver: Oh, so now you're going to have a go at Jefferson, huh?
Jackie Cogan: My friend, Jefferson is an American saint. Because he wrote the words "all men are created equal", words he clearly didn't believe since he allowed his own children to live in slavery.
He's a rich wine snob who's sick of paying taxes to the brits. So, yeah, he writes some lovely words and aroused the rabble and they went and died for for those words... while he sat back, drank his wine and fucked his slave girl.
This guy wants to tell me we're living in a community? Don't make me laugh. I'm living in America, and in America you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business...Now fuckin pay me."