Tell a Joke!

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Nelson wrote:
steveportee wrote:Steve's sex life.
You stole both my self-deprecating joke and my Steve-deprecating joke in one fell swoop. Bummer.
You just got steve'd.

steveportee wrote:
Nelson wrote:
You stole both my self-deprecating joke and my Steve-deprecating joke in one fell swoop. Bummer.
You just got steve'd.

What did the Dalai Lama say to the Pizza Hut employee?
Make me one with everything.

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:What did the Dalai Lama say to the Pizza Hut employee?
holy shit, I just saw this very joke today on some You-tube video about News Anchor Fails...

fenwayconnor wrote:
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:What did the Dalai Lama say to the Pizza Hut employee?
holy shit, I just saw this very joke today on some You-tube video about News Anchor Fails...
So did I!!! The one where the anchor tells the joke to the actual Dalai Lama and he doesn't get it. Man what a coincidence. It's an old joke apparently but the fact we both heard it on the same video...now THAT's funny!!

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
fenwayconnor wrote:
So did I!!! The one where the anchor tells the joke to the actual Dalai Lama and he doesn't get it. Man what a coincidence. It's an old joke apparently but the fact we both heard it on the same video...now THAT's funny!!

Haha seriously what a coincidence, haha i love how the fuckin news anchor is busting up laughing and the Dalai Lama just stair at him like "what the fuck is happening?"

fenwayconnor wrote:fuckin news anchor is busting up laughing and the Dalai Lama just stair at him like "what the fuck is happening?"

I know, right?

Two Dragons walk into a Pub. One says, "It's hot in here', the other one says, "Shut your mouth".

BlairCo wrote:Two Dragons walk into a Pub. One says, "It's hot in here', the other one says, "Shut your mouth".

Man walks into a Doctor's surgery with a strawberry on his head.
The Doctor says "I will give you some cream for that".