Your Favorite Posters (Members)

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

Mason01 wrote:
I just clicked on that with full volume and nearly shit myself. Why didn't you tell me it had sound?

:lol:
The same thing happened to me. :lol:

BTW: my favorite posters are:
Mason -because you have a 2001 pic as avatar and because of the Bacon Thread and because every single of your post makes me :lol:
Alberto/oracle86 -for the Hyperion thread!!
Chee -I know I registered after she left but I read a lot of her posts in previous topics and she's goddam funny. :D

Flying Rodent wrote:Mason -because you have a 2001 pic as avatar and because of the Bacon Thread and because every single of your post makes me :lol:
Funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? How da fuck am I funny? What da fuck is so funny about me? Tell me. Tell me what's funny.

Really though, thanks! This is making me think, I think it's time to revive the Bacon Thread. :thumbup:

Mason01 wrote:
Flying Rodent wrote:Mason -because you have a 2001 pic as avatar and because of the Bacon Thread and because every single of your post makes me :lol:
Funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? How da f*** am I funny? What da f*** is so funny about me? Tell me. Tell me what's funny.

Really though, thanks! This is making me think, I think it's time to revive the Bacon Thread. :thumbup:
Thinking about it, I find it curious that in that dream you told me (the one where you were in a swimming pool with Chris, Marion and Anne, all naked) you were eating STRAWBERRIES and not BACON. :lol:

Weird, isn't it? Maybe I have this thing for strawberries but I just don't know it yet. Time will tell.

Mason01 wrote:Weird, isn't it? Maybe I have this thing for strawberries but I just don't know it yet. Time will tell.

Bacon-flavoured strawberries. Boom.

Flying Rodent wrote:Bacon-flavoured strawberries. Boom.
Stop making me hungry.

Flying Rodent wrote: Bacon-flavoured strawberries. Boom.
I think you've have just found an invention.