NolanFans collective diary of angry venting

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
John Blake wrote:Injustice makes me angry, I can feel it, in my bones.
:lol:
Sigs???

Dear Girlfriend's Mother (Whom I Have Not Yet Met):

Thankyou for that fantastic switcheroo in permission and not allowing me to come up to yours/ your daughter's for the weekend, two weeks from now, because you're scared that I'm some kind of thug. Now, I understand that you don't know who I am and you only have the word of your daughter that I am not, in fact, a thug on the level of last year's city riots.

But the fact you made this decision after I've booked the fucking train tickets pisses me off more than anything, and the fact you supposedly don't give a fuck that I've already booked the tickets pisses me off even more. Fuck your lack of concern for other people's money that has already been reflected in your daughter's attitude to the financial status (i.e. student, so broke) another important figure in my life two months ago.

Fuck you. Fuck. You.

Sincerely,

Your Daughter's Girlfriend

MikaHaeli8 wrote:
I hope you mean Boyfriend. :|

And gawsh my life is complicated right now. I know I'm young, but I'm stressing out about "the ladies." I finally told the girl I've liked since before I can remember that I liked her. We've been friends forever and she doesn't want to ruin our friendship. And yet she keeps wanting to hang out and do things together. When I ask if she likes me, she comes up with excuses why it wouldn't work instead of a straightforward yes or no and then she'll say so I don't know. Now, I really like this girl, and I doubt she likes me as much as I like her, but it still is torture for me not knowing especially when she wants to talk/hang out regularly.

We come from very different lives. She has many "problems" in her family and many many step mothers/fathers and such, and many relatives. Just people who do bad things. So I feel she isn't getting the role models and people in her life that love her that she needs. She's my age and she's freaking going to see Jack-Ass and such. It makes me sick, but also I feel sorry for her. She deserves a full family who love each other and God as much as they love her. (She is also a Christian, but she doesn't have many people to help her be one....) And I come from a protective Christian family who doesn't want me watching a Rated R movie with too many "f words." So its hard for me to see her grow up in this environment. She's never cursed in my presence, but yesterday she revealed to me that she says cuss words constantly and she tries to be different around me. And THAT broke my spirit. The fact that she has to struggle not to say curses hurts my spirit and just makes me extremely sad. So now I'm sad, I might have been friend-zoned, and I can't look at her texts without feeling sorry for her and wishing we could trade places so she'd be happy.

:suicide:

Bacon wrote:
MikaHaeli8 wrote:
I hope you mean Boyfriend. :|
And what in the living hell do you mean by that?
Bacon wrote:She deserves a full family who love each other and God as much as they love her. (She is also a Christian, but she doesn't have many people to help her be one....) And I come from a protective Christian family who doesn't want me watching a Rated R movie with too many "f words." So its hard for me to see her grow up in this environment. She's never cursed in my presence, but yesterday she revealed to me that she says cuss words constantly and she tries to be different around me.:suicide:
Honestly, man, you have no idea how much statements like this disgust me. I have had it with these self-righteous born again christian homophobes who think they are better than everyone else in the world because they have been raised to believe in the fairy tale that there is an invisible force in the sky whose rules you have to obey in order to live a happy life after death. And if you don't obey those rules? Well, then off into the concentration camp - err I mean hell you go.

That's right Bacon your "God" is nothing more than fucking Hitler in the sky. If you believed in his bullcrap everything is allright, if you don't you get to suffer. And at least when Hitler was through with the jews/homosexuals and the other minorities he tried to get rid off they died and there came an end to their unimaginable suffering, but your God has to fucking have people suffer forever!! You have any idea how long that is? Can you even imagine that, suffering forever?

I really doubt you have thought all of this shit through, but this still doesn't keep you from judging other people because they are either homosexual, or haven't been raised by people who also believe in that evil evil bullshit you call "Christianity" ... Or because she cusses from time to time. I hate to say it but even thought that girl's family might not be very protective of her, at least she hasn't been brainwashed by a crazy cult such as yours.

Why don't you people get that telling others that they somehow are inferior to you because of their religion/sexuality is pure evil? Why would you even consider telling someone that they can or cannot love someone? That's right Bacon, homosexuality is not about having sex with someone, it's also about love. It's about telling someone that loving someone else is wrong. I can't believe that even your "Jesus" would approve of that.

Whatever decision that girl makes I honestly hope for her sake that she stays away from you as far as she can. She is in enough trouble and people like you are not what she needs right now. I also hope you will one day see the light and let all of this go. You are probably a good kid but Jesus Christ don't say stuff like this. It is idiotic beyond belief. See I don't believe you will burn forever for saying this kind of stuff but I know that in the end it will lead to you growing up as a lonely, angry, pathetic person. And I don't want that for anyone.

Bacon wrote: We come from very different lives. She has many "problems" in her family and many many step mothers/fathers and such, and many relatives. Just people who do bad things. So I feel she isn't getting the role models and people in her life that love her that she needs. She's my age and she's freaking going to see Jack-Ass and such. It makes me sick, but also I feel sorry for her. She deserves a full family who love each other and God as much as they love her. (She is also a Christian, but she doesn't have many people to help her be one....) And I come from a protective Christian family who doesn't want me watching a Rated R movie with too many "f words." So its hard for me to see her grow up in this environment. She's never cursed in my presence, but yesterday she revealed to me that she says cuss words constantly and she tries to be different around me. And THAT broke my spirit. The fact that she has to struggle not to say curses hurts my spirit and just makes me extremely sad. So now I'm sad, I might have been friend-zoned, and I can't look at her texts without feeling sorry for her and wishing we could trade places so she'd be happy.

It sounds like your'e trying to be parent to her, she is young dude let her figure her shit out, and make her own decisions.

durden_77 wrote:
Bacon wrote: We come from very different lives. She has many "problems" in her family and many many step mothers/fathers and such, and many relatives. Just people who do bad things. So I feel she isn't getting the role models and people in her life that love her that she needs. She's my age and she's freaking going to see Jack-Ass and such. It makes me sick, but also I feel sorry for her. She deserves a full family who love each other and God as much as they love her. (She is also a Christian, but she doesn't have many people to help her be one....) And I come from a protective Christian family who doesn't want me watching a Rated R movie with too many "f words." So its hard for me to see her grow up in this environment. She's never cursed in my presence, but yesterday she revealed to me that she says cuss words constantly and she tries to be different around me. And THAT broke my spirit. The fact that she has to struggle not to say curses hurts my spirit and just makes me extremely sad. So now I'm sad, I might have been friend-zoned, and I can't look at her texts without feeling sorry for her and wishing we could trade places so she'd be happy.

It sounds like your'e trying to be parent to her, she is young dude let her figure her shit out, and make her own decisions.
Yeah I agree. I just don't want to watch her screw up her life like some of her relatives have and some of my other friends have. But you are right.

Can't edit my post.
Celestin wrote:
Bacon wrote: I hope you mean Boyfriend. :|
Bacon wrote:She deserves a full family who love each other and God as much as they love her. (She is also a Christian, but she doesn't have many people to help her be one....) And I come from a protective Christian family who doesn't want me watching a Rated R movie with too many "f words." So its hard for me to see her grow up in this environment. She's never cursed in my presence, but yesterday she revealed to me that she says cuss words constantly and she tries to be different around me.:suicide:
Honestly, man, you have no idea how much statements like this disgust me. I have had it with these self-righteous born again christian homophobes who think they are better than everyone else in the world because they have been raised to believe in the fairy tale that there is an invisible force in the sky whose rules you have to obey in order to live a happy life after death. And if you don't obey those rules? Well, then off into the concentration camp - err I mean hell you go.

That's right Bacon your "God" is nothing more than fucking Hitler in the sky. If you believed in his bullcrap everything is allright, if you don't you get to suffer. And at least when Hitler was through with the jews/homosexuals and the other minorities he tried to get rid off they died and there came an end to their unimaginable suffering, but your God has to fucking have people suffer forever!! You have any idea how long that is? Can you even imagine that, suffering forever?

I really doubt you have thought all of this shit through, but this still doesn't keep you from judging other people because they are either homosexual, or haven't been raised by people who also believe in that evil evil bullshit you call "Christianity" ... Or because she cusses from time to time. I hate to say it but even thought that girl's family might not be very protective of her, at least she hasn't been brainwashed by a crazy cult such as yours.

Why don't you people get that telling others that they somehow are inferior to you because of their religion/sexuality is pure evil? Why would you even consider telling someone that they can or cannot love someone? That's right Bacon, homosexuality is not about having sex with someone, it's also about love. It's about telling someone that loving someone else is wrong. I can't believe that even your "Jesus" would approve of that.

Whatever decision that girl makes I honestly hope for her sake that she stays away from you as far as she can. She is in enough trouble and people like you are not what she needs right now. I also hope you will one day see the light and let all of this go. You are probably a good kid but Jesus Christ don't say stuff like this. It is idiotic beyond belief. See I don't believe you will burn forever for saying this kind of stuff but I know that in the end it will lead to you growing up as a lonely, angry, pathetic person. And I don't want that for anyone.

Bacon wrote:Can't edit my post.
Celestin wrote:

That's one hell of a stupid reaction, Bacon. :|

Bacon wrote:Can't edit my post.
Celestin wrote:

"Angry venting" is one thing, but making highly offensive derogatory comments is never appropriate.

Also, Bacon, what the fuck dude?

-Vader