LGBT Rights: The Big Gay Thread

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Yes, I've said so before a long time ago, I just don't talk about it.

Mason, I kinda thought you knew anyway, considering how much I hit on you. ;)
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:Mason, I kinda thought you knew anyway, considering how much I hit on you. ;)
You. Me. Hotel room. 10pm.

Mason wrote:
Cilogy wrote:Mason, I kinda thought you knew anyway, considering how much I hit on you. ;)
Should I wear the white thing or the black thing?
or nothing at all?
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:
Mason wrote:
Should I wear the white thing or the black thing?
or nothing at all?
All three. :twisted:

Cilogy wrote:
chee wrote:Being bi, it drives me nuts when a gay person says that I'm not bi. Bitch, really? :leoface:
I got that too last month and had the same reaction.

Like seriously, just believe in love, whatever form it comes in.
Yeah, my mom called me "weird" for being bi. And even though I explained it to her, she still didn't understand what bisexuality is (she thought it was having a polygamy relationship I suppose, and that if you get with a man you're not bi anymore :crazy:).
Crazy Eight wrote:Cilogy, you're bi? :eh:
Mason wrote:Wait, Cilogy, you're bi?
Am I the only other person who knew this? :batface:

chee wrote: Am I the only other person who knew this? :batface:
Nope, those dolts are just out of the loop.

The clues were subtle. But what finally tipped me off about Cilogy was when he showed up to my apartment and we made love.

steveportee wrote:The clues were subtle. But what finally tipped me off about Cilogy was when he showed up to my apartment and we made love.
I imagine you were standing under a streetlight in the rain wearing a fedora and trench coat while saying this.

Crazy Eight wrote:It's an issue I'm very passionate about. Love is something that I don't think anybody has the right to tamper with, and I believe all love should be treated equal and without prejudice.
Even between an eighty year old and nine year old? Or between boy and his grandmother? Or even a small girl and a raccoon?

Because, I think I'm pretty fair and open about relationships and especially LGBT rights but there are a few things which I can't tolerate including the above.
Do you... like pineapple?

steveportee wrote:The clues were subtle. But what finally tipped me off about Cilogy was when he showed up to my apartment and we made love.
solo2001 wrote:
I imagine you were standing under a streetlight in the rain wearing a fedora and trench coat while saying this.
Everything about this is beautiful. I can see this as a romantic movie. :JGLface: