Sony Hacked... Again.

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
ThePhantomTerror wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote:...
Metal Gear Solid known as one of the best playstation exclusives will be released on x360...
hard days for sony boys :lol:
What, the HD Collection ones?? LOL.
yep :lol:

It's a good day to be a 360 owner. :lol:

I'd still rather have a PS3, there's still a lot of good exclusives, such as: Metal Gear Solid 4, Infamous, God of War 3, Heavy Rain, Little Big Planet 1 & 2, Uncharted 1 & 2, etc. :D

Oh yeah, the PS3 has tons more exclusives, and they are better.

Mr. Caine wrote:...
Metal Gear Solid known as one of the best playstation exclusives will be released on x360...
hard days for sony boys :lol:
To be frank though, the Metal Gear Series was never a Sony exclusive franchise. Metal Gear 1 & 2 were NES games, Metal Gear Solid 1 was remade on the Gamecube, Metal Gear Solid 2 was released on the Xbox, Metal gear Solid 3 is coming to 3DS and now Metal Gear Solid 2,3, and Peace Walker are coming to PS3 and 360. So far, the only non-spinoff Metal Gear game that is Sony exclusive is Metal Gear Solid 4.

Off topic, It's funny that Resident Evil 4 was ported so many times (PS2, PC,Wii), yet, it's only recently that Xbox fans will get a chance to play it xD (providing they don't have it on PC)

I always wanted to play Metal Gear Solid 3:Snake Eater and now I will :)
Resident Evil 4 was fantastic...cant wait for it in HD :P

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/117/1175308p1.html
Three members of the infamous Anonymous "hacktivist" group have been arrested in Spain on charges of being involved in the recent devastating attack on the PlayStation Network, as well as for other unrelated cyber-attacks.

As Reuters reports, three unnamed suspects were arrested in three separate Spanish cities. All were described as being in their 30s. According to the report, Spanish police claim those arrested "were guilty of coordinated computer hacking attacks from a server set up in a house in Gijon in the north of Spain."
Glad they finally got some of the crooks! :D

After seeing E3 announcements.... Imma say this...

Sony PlayStation has mediocre future.

XBox will be massive.
Nintendo just shitted on technology.

After years of dominance from Sony... after an almost bankrupt Nintendo in the 90's... Nintendo and Xbox (Microsoft) will soon takeover.

Yeah, now they'll develop their products out of desperation which is never good. This will affect quality and consistence again.

They still have the best exclusives though, I have to admit. 8-)