Biden of America: The Return of the Democracy

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

MagnarTheGreat wrote:
December 13th, 2022, 5:40 pm
CNBC - Biden signs bill to protect same-sex and interracial marriages

The Hill - Biden mocks Trump’s ‘major announcement’ of digital trading cards

Joe Biden: "I had some MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS the last couple of weeks, too…

✓ Inflation’s easing
✓ I just signed the Respect for Marriage Act
✓ We brought Brittney Griner home
✓ Gas prices are lower than a year ago
✓ 10,000 new high-paying jobs in Arizona"
Marine Paul Whelan should be home, not Brittney Griner. Who should have rotted in the Russian jail? She referred to America as oppressive. The Supreme Court will strike down the Respect for Marriage Act. Congregations can get sued now inflation isn't easing, corn beef is thirty dollars, and gas prices are not lowering twenty dollars used to fill up the tank it doesn't The only good thing is the jobs in Arizona.

DamienDarhk wrote:
December 19th, 2022, 6:20 pm
MagnarTheGreat wrote:

✓ Inflation’s easing
Marine Paul Whelan should be home, not Brittney Griner. Who should have rotted in the Russian jail? She referred to America as oppressive. The Supreme Court will strike down the Respect for Marriage Act. Congregations can get sued now inflation isn't easing, corn beef is thirty dollars, and gas prices are not lowering twenty dollars used to fill up the tank it doesn't The only good thing is the jobs in Arizona.
lmao we got another one

Bacon wrote:
December 19th, 2022, 7:13 pm
DamienDarhk wrote:
MagnarTheGreat wrote:

✓ Inflation’s easing
lmao we got another one
Another what?

DamienDarhk wrote:
Marine Paul Whelan should be home, not Brittney Griner. Who should have rotted in the Russian jail? She referred to America as oppressive.
This shit would have been ban material in my time. But I'm just an old retired dictator, so what do I know.

Master Virgo wrote:
December 19th, 2022, 9:39 pm
DamienDarhk wrote:
Marine Paul Whelan should be home, not Brittney Griner. Who should have rotted in the Russian jail? She referred to America as oppressive.
This shit would have been ban material in my time. But I'm just an old retired dictator, so what do I know.
Why is it that exactly? I have said nothing. You don't know my views or. My background nothing that I've said warrants a ban. Just me being a conservative republican! And that is ridiculous. I'd never ban people who are democrats. We go to the movies. Some of us, like trumps secretary of the treasury, funded Dunkirk, and I couldn't help but notice a couple of threads of Steve's other productions on Nolan fans. Why is this? Christopher Nolan has an open mind so does his brother. I don't understand the issue. Nolan has no problem with conservatives Sir Michael Caine and Gary Oldman, and I'm sure you would want their autographs but go after me for my beliefs.

Nothing to do with your views. You wished harm upon someone else. That's a ban worthy offense in the more civilized corners of the internet. Rotting in a prison run by a murderous dictator who was keeping her as a political hostage so that her life gets wasted away? Even if I didn't share Griner's experience to some extent, I would have been repulsed by your suggestion.

Master Virgo wrote:
December 20th, 2022, 4:47 am
Nothing to do with your views. You wished harm upon someone else. That's a ban worthy offense in the more civilized corners of the internet. Rotting in a prison run by a murderous dictator who was keeping her as a political hostage so that her life gets wasted away? Even if I didn't share Griner's experience to some extent, I would have been repulsed by your suggestion.
The political prisoner is the marine. It was not her. You can't say that an arm's dealer for the marine doesn't sound better. And he was there longer than Britney. She is grown. She went to Russia and conducted herself like an American we have freedom here that many take for granted. Then go to foreign nations and get locked up for acting how they act here. She broke the laws of Russia. She is responsible for her actions. And, yeah, you have repeatedly gone after me for my beliefs, saying I should get banned for how I think, and you know everyone conservative preferred the marine. And I threatened nobody. Don't you put words in my mouth that I didn't say? If I were a democrat, you wouldn't have said anything negative.

Master Virgo wrote:
December 19th, 2022, 9:39 pm
DamienDarhk wrote:
Before the oppenheimer updates i hadn't been active on here in months lol. Don't be this hard on me