DADDY BIDEN WON: USA Presidential Election Trump v. Biden (2020)

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

Who is going to win the 2020 Presidential Election? real talk

Poll ended at October 29th, 2020, 10:44 am

Trump/Pence
21%
Biden/Harris
79%

Total votes: 28

As expected Biden was garbage at the debate.

I'm not sure which is worse. Him, losing miserably to Trump or being elected only to drag down the left for years to come and allow Trumpism to be reinvigorated in the near future.

He's the next Carter in the making.

Leftists know that he's not a left-wing candidate, whereas they thought Obama was more progressive than he turned out to be so there was not a lot of opposition to his corporate decisions in the early days of his presidency. If Biden becomes president, the left is under no illusions this time around so the left will do its best to put pressure on him and his administration.

Yeah. Gotta take that Overton window to the left. That should be the long time strategy.
At least as long as climate change gives us.🤐💀

anything is better than potus getting re-elected

best case scenario would be the dems winning the white house, the senate and the house but somehow I feel they won't be able to make that triple

Where can you actually see how the Senate and House polls are holding up? Is there any reason to think the Senate will keep its majority of Reps and the House its majority of Dems? I mean if it's going to be a fucking tie between potus and Biden, it would be up to the newly elected Senators and representatives of the House lol iirc

It's literally going down in 8 days

I'm not even American lol

Short-sighted leftists are promoting the expansion of the supreme court at a time that Biden and Harris are trying to win over centrist and conservative voters :facepalm:

lol

so smart

also next week is d-day lol if it weren't for exams I'd probably stay up lololol

Master Virgo wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 7:51 am
Short-sighted leftists are promoting the expansion of the supreme court at a time that Biden and Harris are trying to win over centrist and conservative voters :facepalm:
what’s the alternative? just let republicans trample over everything because muh party purity? just leave the supreme court be this way so wade v roe can be overturned?

of course they’re trying to sway those moderate votes. of course it’s questionable in itself because where were those moderates or non voters 4 years ago. of course bernie would have been more ideal, and obviously people want the dems to take a firmer stand as a left representing party. but i also think us non americans have that privilege to lament about the principles of political purity and how “both sides suck” (they really don’t, not in the same way i’ve seen a lot of people talk in the last few months) because we’re not directly affected and can afford to be stubborn enough to say shit like this. but the truth is some progress is always better than absolutely none, and biden-harris at the very least could be easier to be “bullied” into more progressive policies. biden has expressed regret over his past actions. he is at the very least not a caricature of a human being

it is a big leap of faith, but for the sake of ordinary average american citizens, one that is necessary to be taken right now. what happens next is TBD, but as much of an idealist am i myself who flip flops between disillusioned “throw the whole thing away” and the idealist “there’s still some hope”, i still try to personally believe in picking between the lesser two evils, if not for my own personal sake, then for the sake of others.

anyway, obligatory not american, but i’m rooting very hard for people to do the right thing. i watched the last elections and will watch these too even if i have a doc appointment early in the morning lol. no matter what some europeans might say, american elections do matter for the rest of the world.