Sexual Abuse in Hollywood

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Numbers wrote:
June 16th, 2018, 8:02 pm
Rohan wrote:
June 16th, 2018, 6:17 pm
Ruth wrote:
June 16th, 2018, 6:12 pm
you haven’t proven anybody wrong, you’re pretty much talking to yourself at this point
I bet you Ruth you have not dared to read my piece. Plus, I think you're kind of a closeted sexist towards man based on your comment, which I think you posted on this thread a few weeks ago, stating men are taught to hate women. Really all men? That's a sign of a ill mind. Sad.
Dude... I didn't think you should've been banned for your opinions in your previous posts, but now? I hope you get fucking banned, you deserve it.
I seriously would love to know how old is everyone here, especially the ones that are trying to have such an "informational and civil debate" with me because it feels like I'm exchanging words with high school kids. :D :clap:

Rohan wrote:
June 16th, 2018, 9:10 pm
I seriously would love to know how old is everyone here, especially the ones that are trying to have such an "informational and civil debate" with me because it feels like I'm exchanging words with high school kids. :D :clap:
lol okay.
Aaanyway, let's all just move on and stop wasting time on this fool.

I ended the debate in a way with my lengthy piece a page back. I was expecting some would actual dare to read it, then have a civilized exchange of words and ideas, but no. Now it's your turn after Ruth, Cylogy and a few others.

Let me put it this way:

When the debate is over, slander becomes the tool of the loser. - Socrates.

Rohan wrote:
June 16th, 2018, 6:17 pm
Ruth wrote:
June 16th, 2018, 6:12 pm
you haven’t proven anybody wrong, you’re pretty much talking to yourself at this point
I bet you Ruth you have not dared to read my piece. Plus, I think you're kind of a closeted sexist towards man based on your comment, which I think you posted on this thread a few weeks ago, stating men are taught to hate women. Really all men? That's a sign of a ill mind. Sad.
All right. This does it.£

lol

It appears Besson is savage. Not surprising but still chilling to read the latest report.

So the whole Tom Hanks thing is being glossed over?

Deep pockets.

Infidel wrote:
July 30th, 2018, 6:26 pm

Deep pockets.
That person is also pushing pizzagate, so stop perpetuating this

Frankthetank wrote:
July 30th, 2018, 8:29 pm
Infidel wrote:
July 30th, 2018, 6:26 pm

Deep pockets.
That person is also pushing pizzagate, so stop perpetuating this
Sure, because mass pedophile rings among government absolutely do not exist.