Burn A Qu'ran Day on 9/11 SMFH

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
kanjisheik wrote:Besides, these guys WANT to become martyrs, go to heaven and bang 64 virgins for all eternity. They would be only be ecstatic if we sentenced them to death.
Don't get me wrong, I don't care for capital punishment, but who cares if they want to become martyrs - they're not getting any virgins when they die. They're getting death. Their backwards brains will cease to function and their sick thoughts will finally cease to exist. Their conscious and all of its wretchedness will be dead with them.

Death is the easy out. Being stuck in a prisoncell alone for life is much worse, IMHO.

kanjisheik wrote:@ Chee - I think a few years at Guantanamo Bay should be enough for them to see the error of their ways. ;-)
Then they can lively watch Qur'an being flushing down the toilet too..writing comments on.. tearing pages out of..

All religious books are equally worthless in my view. It's funny how he claims the Qu'ran is full of lies, yet thinks that the Bible is somehow valid in any way.

steveportee wrote:All religious books are equally worthless in my view. It's funny how he claims the Qu'ran is full of lies, yet thinks that the Bible is somehow valid in any way.
Reminds me of the priest who said people who have imaginary friends have problems. :lol:

Am I the only one who feels bad for people like that? It's almost like the stone age in some parts of their countries and they have been raised to believe that way. Hell most of em kinda have to believe it cuz they don't wanna think they just live a crap life then die. But yeah overall I don't care that much about em. Life in prison is fine by me.

Batman wouldn't kill em....

haha
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:Am I the only one who feels bad for people like that? It's almost like the stone age in some parts of their countries and they have been raised to believe that way. Hell most of em kinda have to believe it cuz they don't wanna think they just live a crap life then die. But yeah overall I don't care that much about em. Life in prison is fine by me.

Batman wouldn't kill em....

haha
Which people? which country? Please clarify.

Pretty much anywhere extreme muslim terrorist come from. Or any exstremist religion. Most of the countries are third world and poor. There are some everywhere tho. Im just speaking for the ones in the middle east for the most part.
Say Girl

They wouldn't be third world and poor if they just stopped with the religious government. Almost every single country with a secular government has prospered. Religion just stops the progress of everything. :|

chee wrote:They wouldn't be third world and poor if they just stopped with the religious government. Almost every single country with a secular government has prospered. Religion just stops the progress of everything. :|
Yeah and I said I feel bad for people who are born into that crap and never have a chance to escape it. It's just drilled into your head as a kid.
Say Girl