Burn A Qu'ran Day on 9/11 SMFH

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

Yeah I have yet to meet one supporter of that chruch and I live in Texas. A state with alot of tards. So just be quiet about stuff you don't know.

Pretty much all of America was agasint that crazy church.
Say Girl

you are all infidels!!!

ALAAHHH!!
Why you lurking my page brah?

A lot of Americans just don't seem to get the fact there are many Americans who are also Muslim.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:A lot of Americans just don't seem to get the fact there are many Americans who are also Muslim.
Yea. Not all Muslims are terrorists. Just like how not all Christians kill doctors.

actually it's nothing new that during difficult times, people reflect their hate, frustration and fear towards a minority. this happend many times during the human history. the only thing that makes it worse is the fact that the part of the media got bigger and bigger..

Christopher Nolan wrote:actually it's nothing new that during difficult times, people reflect their hate, frustration and fear towards a minority. this happend many times during the human history. the only thing that makes it worse is the fact that the part of the media got bigger and bigger..
I totally agree about the media aspect, they just manufacture consent from the masses
Why you lurking my page brah?

chee wrote:
Cilogy wrote:A lot of Americans just don't seem to get the fact there are many Americans who are also Muslim.
Yea. Not all Muslims are terrorists. Just like how not all Christians kill doctors.
Wait what? What is that referencing? :wtf:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.