The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
The Independent - Trump posts a staggering 31 videos ranting at political opponents in one day

'I demand more blood! I mean, money, send more money.' :

USA Today - Trump is running out of other people's money to pay lawyers. Save America PAC is almost broke
Save America spent most of the $156.4 million it raised.

NY Times - Proud Boys Lieutenant Sentenced to 17 Years in Jan. 6 Sedition Case
The penalty for Joseph Biggs is the second longest so far in more than 1,100 criminal cases stemming from the Capitol attack.

Philadelphia Inquirer - Former Philly Proud Boys president Zach Rehl sentenced to 15 years for his role in Jan. 6 Capitol attack
The prison sentence is among the longest handed down yet for any of the hundreds of defendants convicted in connection with the Capitol riot.

Mother Jones Magazine - A new Rudy scandal: FBI agent says [Trump personal lawyer] Giuliani was co-opted by Russian intelligence
Buma’s revelations may only be the start. A source familiar with his work tells Mother Jones that other potential FBI whistleblowers who participated in the investigation involving Giuliani have consulted the same lawyer as Buma and might meet with congressional investigators in coming weeks. That attorney, Scott Horton, declined to comment.

Business Insider - [Trump personal lawyer] Rudy Giuliani keeps telling judges he's broke, but won't share financial statements and took a private jet to his Georgia booking

ABC News - Trump may be disqualified for presidency under the 14th Amendment, Sen. Kaine argues
"It's probably going to get resolved in the courts," the Democrat said.

The Hill - Schiff says 14th Amendment disqualification ‘fits Donald Trump to a T’

The Independent - Convicted Proud Boys leader [Joe Biggs] calls Alex Jones from prison and boasts that ‘Trump will pardon him’
A convicted, prominent member of the neo-fascist Proud Boys gang believes that Donald Trump will pardon him if he becomes president in 2024.

Joe Biggs, who was convicted of seditious conspiracy earlier this year for his role in the Jan 6 riot at the US Capitol, was sentenced to 17 years in prison this week. Prosecutors had sought a 33-year sentence for Biggs.

Following his sentencing, he made a jailhouse phone call on Saturday to Infowars, the conspiracy theory show hosted by firebrand Alex Jones.

Biggs, a former correspondent for Infowars, complained on-air about the quality of prison food and asked viewers to donate to help support his family. He also shared that his military pension had been revoked due to his conviction.

The Democrats are a disgrace.

JonPeters wrote:
September 4th, 2023, 4:37 am
They are most definitely that.

HarveyTwoFace wrote:
September 4th, 2023, 4:39 am
JonPeters wrote:
September 4th, 2023, 4:37 am
They are most definitely that.
:)

The democratic party must want Trump to win. Wow, did he shoot up in the polls or what?

who are these 🤡🤡🤡

Pratham wrote:
September 4th, 2023, 3:06 pm
who are these 🤡🤡🤡
Man, if you want to discuss American political matters. I advise you to take and pass a citizenship test. Otherwise, my country is none of your business.

HarveyTwoFace wrote:
September 5th, 2023, 4:43 am
Pratham wrote:
who are these 🤡🤡🤡
Man, if you want to discuss American political matters. I advise you to take and pass a citizenship test. Otherwise, my country is none of your business.
Make me stop, dipshit.

Fucking ironic coming from someone whose country have dicking around everywhere for the last century.

CBS News - FBI searches for growing number of Jan. 6 fugitives

Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio sentenced to 22 years in prison for January 6 | CNN Politics
The sentence from District Judge Timothy Kelly is the longest given to anyone in relation to the January 6, 2021, US Capitol attack. Tarrio leaned against a podium at the front of the courtroom and hung his head as the judge handed down his sentence. Three other members of Proud Boys leadership were also found guilty of seditious conspiracy and sentenced last week.

buh-bye

CNN Exclusive: Special counsel [Jack Smith] election probe continues with focus on fundraising, voting equipment breaches | CNN Politics

Pratham wrote:
September 5th, 2023, 12:00 pm
HarveyTwoFace wrote:
September 5th, 2023, 4:43 am
Pratham wrote:
who are these 🤡🤡🤡
Make me stop, dipshit.

Fucking ironic coming from someone whose country have dicking around everywhere for the last century.
If America was as bad as you say it is? Thousands wouldn't be breaking in here every day, would they? I don't see them going to your country, do you? Your ignorant opinions about America don't matter. You are nothing but another liberal suffering from TDS over a man who wasn't even your leader, but thank you for proving foreign liberals are Anti-American.