U.S Presidential Election (2016)

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
m4st4 wrote:Only 5 minutes in but his speech is 180 from everything that happened during the campaign:

It's bizarre

Trump is the most unpredictable, soon to be also be most powerful, man in the world...

What worries me the most is the climate. Is Trump going to be able to demolish everything that came before him? It's one thing to be ignorant but to outright lie in public is despicable. You're literally betraying the earth and it's inhabitants. They know the truth. They're willing to leave humanity in despair for a few extra coins.

Clinton got 210k+ more votes than Trump. And yet, here we are.

Pratham wrote:Clinton got 210k+ more votes than Trump. And yet, here we are.
I can't even

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:Image
yeah, fuck off

this is the reason people voted for Trump in the first place

people acting like half the country is retarded because they hold different political views

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's always been known that the middle of this country is dumb as shit. Most of them willingly live where all the tornadoes are and then wonder why their houses get destroyed.

But then again, Floridians have hurricanes, Californians have earthquakes, and Hawaiians have tsunamis and active volcanoes, so maybe we're all dumb as shit.
Last edited by CoolwhipSpecial on November 9th, 2016, 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pratham wrote:Clinton got 210k+ more votes than Trump. And yet, here we are.
In 2000, Al Gore got over half a million more than Bush. This system :facepalm:

CoolwhipSpecial wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

It's always been known that the middle of this country is dumb as shit. Most of them willingly live where all the tornadoes are and then wonder why their houses get destroyed.

But then again, Floridians have hurricanes, Californians have earthquakes, and Hawaiians have tsunamis and active volcanoes, so maybe we're all dumb as shit.
Wait so you're going back on the comment you posted?? "Half of the country is dumb, half is smart. Oh wait they're not smart either."

I'm honestly more baffled by the 4 million people who voted for Johnson than the 59 million who voted for Trump. It's just insane. Also it's funny that the losers in the last two previous elections had more votes than either of the nominees this year.£

m4st4 wrote:Only 5 minutes in but his speech is 180 from everything that happened during the campaign:

It happens. My president Jacob Zuma was infamously on trial for rape before he was elected and said the craziest shit. But when he won, he totally calmed down - become a like a lapdog for those really in power. So I imagine Trump will become a puppet with expensive speech writers.

It's over. We gotta work with what we got now.