U.S Presidential Election (2016)

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

Pratham wrote:Image

I was going to make my cover photo something from mad max and say from the non-fiction documentary mad max fury road but then I stopped like after a second into my search since I find no humor in this.

-Vader

RIFA wrote:lol @ hilary pushing the US into a war with Russia. that must be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

:lol:
That's why Trump won, unfortunately.

Overall, for America, I don't think it will be all that bad. Firstly, because I never believed him in his racist, hateful comments. The wall nonsense and all that shit. He's a pretty liberal guy from what most people say. He was probably just pandering to the crowd. Secondly, I don't think he even thought he would win this. I honestly think it was a publicity stunt for him the whole time, until it got serious. What he'll do is nothing radical.

The problem lies in what he won't do. All the scientific push which he's an opponent of (that for example Interstellar stood for), foreign policy, etc.

Another problem is that the republicans won EVERYTHING. This just shows have backwards America has become in the last 8 years. Shame. They had a democratic president who took them out of the depression caused by an imbecile president... and yet they elected a republican because of a campaign predominantly fought on race and tolerance issues. Well, they showed their true colors, unfortunately.
Last edited by LelekPL on November 9th, 2016, 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fate didn't let Trump win; America did.

Vader182 wrote:I was going to make my cover photo something from mad max and say from the non-fiction documentary mad max fury road but then I stopped like after a second into my search since I find no humor in this.

-Vader
sometimes you need to find humor in dark times. I found myself cracking a few jokes tonight.

RIFA wrote:lol @ hilary pushing the US into a war with Russia. that must be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

:lol:
:roll:

I was genuinely looking forward to not having to hear about him again after tonight. Someone needs to create an Ad Block like app for this.