Woody Allen Accused of Sexually Abusing Daughter at 7

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
As much as we 'can't know' what happened, there's a ton of shit that just points to Mia abusing her own rights and those of her daughter and not a lot pointing out to Woody being quiet about anything.

Just some small amount of internet-investigation can let you make some conclusions on your own, even if it could be 'bending narrative'.

For example what Dado just said about Dylan assuming (imposed) guilt is something that could have a lot to do with Mia's upbringing as a roman catholic. You know what "catholic guilt" means right? And how it's often passed onto children? She also is said to have had 13 years of convent education with nuns. Doesn't that sound like someone who'd be overly protective of his children? I mean yes, she could've easily gone the other way too, but still. If you take enough of these things under account you'd see how there's barely anything on Woody's side to suggest he'd really be stupid enough to do a foolish thing like molest a girl.

The more you look into it the more does Mia look like Norman Bates' (Ed Gein's) mom. Someone who'd be paranoid about external intervention into family affairs and project danger onto 'evil external forces' (Allen). Someone who'd be like a bird-mother to his children (Mia has 5 biological and 10 adopted children and was a sister to her mother's other 6 children) and practice emotional blackmail (check FOG in google. that stands for Fear, Obligation and Guillt).

There's also Mia's brother who's been accused and I believed sentenced to 10 years in jail for sexually abusing two boys. Someting Mia's conveniently silent about, obviously because it's probably so essential to the truth about a common dynamic in the Farrow family.

Add to that how much it already has been investigated and eventually proven that Dylan has not been molested. Woody took the polygraph too. On the other side - Mia avoids showing irrefutable proof, if she ever had any.
I know I’m treading a delicate path here, and opening myself up to accusations of “blaming the victim.” However, I’m merely floating scenarios to consider, and you can think what you will. But if Mia’s account is true, it means that in the middle of custody and support negotiations, during which Woody needed to be on his best behavior, in a house belonging to his furious ex-girlfriend, and filled with people seething mad at him, Woody, who is a well-known claustrophobic, decided this would be the ideal time and place to take his daughter into an attic and molest her, quickly, before a house full of children and nannies noticed they were both missing.
It's just nonsense. There's too much clues to the Farrows being obsessed with being godly parent figures to accept that the whole scandal is anything else but a case of Mia's hateful quest to destroy an external figure of influence. One that 'drove one (actually two) children away from her'. Think about it, for the Farrows family is obviously everything. If you manage to alienate (for whatever reason or in whatever way) two children from their family (that means Moses and Soon Yi) you'll surely get a bounty on your head and have yourself proclaimed as the new Hitler.

Not only does this all sound like Mia conjured the whole story just to lead a crusade against Woody, but she's also the one that doesn't let Dylan just go on with her life. It's not the media 'forgiving' Woody. It's her mother NOT forgiving Woody that's to blame about whatever trauma Dylan can't get out of.

Short story?

Never marry a hoe. Hoes be hoes. Bitches be bitches. Don't act surprised when the hoe will go crazy on you for whatever reason.

So Woody pleaseeee... Stop dealing with hoes. And if you can't help yourself and you love dem hoes then you better make sure you can offer a hoe something that she can't get the next corner.

He never married mia anyway

prince0gotham wrote:He never married mia anyway
Married or not... he went in a pretty serious relationship with her. Same thing applies in that case as well.

prince0gotham wrote:He never married mia anyway
:o Sex out of wedlock? Oh the horror.

RIFA wrote:Short story?

Never marry a hoe. Hoes be hoes. Bitches be bitches. Don't act surprised when the hoe will go crazy on you for whatever reason.

So Woody pleaseeee... Stop dealing with hoes. And if you can't help yourself and you love dem hoes then you better make sure you can offer a hoe something that she can't get the next corner.
Agreed, men are much better. I swear, there's gotta be a way you can do whatever you would do with women, but with men instead. I think it's worth looking into Reefer.

But hoes are dirty and do shit that decent women won't do.

This is one of many issues with men. How men pick their women. You would think a smart man would always look for a decent woman. Yet they often do the mistake of trusting them hoes because... let's be honest... sluttiness turns a huuuge majority of men on.

RIFA wrote:But hoes are dirty and do shit that decent women won't do.

This is one of many issues with men. How men pick their women. You would think a smart man would always look for a decent woman. Yet they often do the mistake of trusting them hoes because... let's be honest... sluttiness turns a huuuge majority of men on.
I feel like you'd fit right in at some of our finest American college fraternities.

College Group Sex tapes were invented for a reason.

RIFA wrote:College Group Sex tapes were invented for a reason.