What you're going to do US? What you're going to do... Sigh.

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Israel planes strike Syrian military base
http://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/v ... e.cnn.html

Well this is fun. Israel can bomb other countries on simple rumors that in some random military base Syrian military developed missiles for the Hezbollah. Okay... so... if U.S. is the Earth Police why not threaten Israel with repercussions for this miserable way of dealing with things?

Even if Syria provided Hezbollah missiles... THIS is not a solution to stop it. Dumbass Israelis prove once again they are one of the most primitive countries in the world that get a pass by Earth Police cuz they fucking own Earth Police...

This is beyond pathetic. Till when we're going to allow Israel to live outside the rules? :facepalm:

Dumbass Israelis prove once again they are one of the most primitive countries
Stop. Even if what they did was wrong, don't say things like that. Makes you look stupid. Even if the govt is making stupid moves don't just say "Israelis" and primitive is an insulting word to use.

Bacon wrote:
Stop. Even if what they did was wrong, don't say things like that. Makes you look stupid. Even if the govt is making stupid moves don't just say "Israelis" and primitive is an insulting word to use.
he was referring to the country not the people ya spaz

bakun on fire
:clap:

Bacon wrote:
Mehhhhhhhh. I don't even... I think there was this gif I could have used... :|

It was pretty obvious it was about the Israel Gov. On top of that... primitive is not an insult... It makes you look more stupid by calling me out for childish things like these. There's no point in sugar-coating the issue of primitive states in the world. Even if I would have called the people "primitive" it still wouldn't have been an insult. It would have been an obvious remark of their behavior. If your behavior is primitive then that's the word I will use... Sigh.

There's a difference between insulting someone and exposing his behavior or conduct...

After struggling through it the first time because I wasn't sure if I was just reading too quickly or if it was real life, I must say, this thread title had me nearly in tears laughing.

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
Bacon wrote:
he was referring to the country not the people ya spaz
I understood that, but when he leaves it open, it could be taken the wrong way. He should've been more specific, and the word choice he used was pathetic.

I'm not in politics class over here nor I talk to the masses as an activist... so please, give me a break boy. How about saying something about the subject at hand instead of wasting a whole page with useless remarks.

The US won’t do anything about it because they have already decided that Israel is above the law. The missiles were fired from Lebanese waters but this is nothing new Israel has been violating Lebanese airspace for decades now and they always get away with it.

And this isn’t the first time in the past year they bombed Syria either - In the past 7 years Israel has invaded and started wars with Lebanon and Gaza, bombed Syria, Sudan, and Egypt as well as violating Emarati sovereignty (assassination attempts). Yet it is the Arabs who are uncompromising monsters itching to push Israel into the sea.

God damn Rothschilds lol