The government has a secret system, a MACHINE.

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Peace wrote: More reason why I'm moving away from America ASAP. A spot near the beach in Thailand where I fish all day sounds better every day. lol
Dude, let's go. I've saying this exact thing for years. Not so much Thailand, but definitely on the beach. Open up a little tiki bar.

DoubleD wrote:
Peace wrote: More reason why I'm moving away from America ASAP. A spot near the beach in Thailand where I fish all day sounds better every day. lol
Dude, let's go. I've saying this exact thing for years. Not so much Thailand, but definitely on the beach. Open up a little tiki bar.
when is this going down

Meh. I don't know why people act surprised/terrified ... It's normal for agencies to keep track of our dumbass lives. They did it in the past with spies and shit. Now we have technology so obviously it will only get more in-depth.

Really, I don't care if Obama knows what I fap to. He'd be the one losing sleep over it, not me.

One week ago I left Hong Kong after it became clear that my freedom and safety were under threat for revealing the truth. My continued liberty has been owed to the efforts of friends new and old, family, and others who I have never met and probably never will. I trusted them with my life and they returned that trust with a faith in me for which I will always be thankful.

On Thursday, President Obama declared before the world that he would not permit any diplomatic "wheeling and dealing" over my case. Yet now it is being reported that after promising not to do so, the President ordered his Vice President to pressure the leaders of nations from which I have requested protection to deny my asylum petitions.

This kind of deception from a world leader is not justice, and neither is the extralegal penalty of exile. These are the old, bad tools of political aggression. Their purpose is to frighten, not me, but those who would come after me.

For decades the United States of America has been one of the strongest defenders of the human right to seek asylum. Sadly, this right, laid out and voted for by the U.S. in Article 14 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, is now being rejected by the current government of my country. The Obama administration has now adopted the strategy of using citizenship as a weapon. Although I am convicted of nothing, it has unilaterally revoked my passport, leaving me a stateless person. Without any judicial order, the administration now seeks to stop me exercising a basic right. A right that belongs to everybody. The right to seek asylum.

In the end the Obama administration is not afraid of whistleblowers like me, Bradley Manning or Thomas Drake. We are stateless, imprisoned, or powerless. No, the Obama administration is afraid of you. It is afraid of an informed, angry public demanding the constitutional government it was promised — and it should be.

I am unbowed in my convictions and impressed at the efforts taken by so many.

Edward Joseph Snowden

Monday 1st July 2013

Daaaaaaaamn. Wonder how they'll respond

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Daaaaaaaamn. Wonder how they'll respond
probably an arrogantly dismissive response for the media, while intensifying the defamation of him through the same channels.

This whole thing is hilarious tho.

Waiting for Hollywood to contract Snowden for a movie about him and this program. :lol:

Well I guess now CIA knows how many times I fap to beautiful ladies. :ninja:

I hope they know I won't buy a console and most definitely, that I'm trying to enter their territory to get in the movie industry and EAT my homie.

They probably investigate the conversations in this forum too. :ninja: