Quotes of Wisdom

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
NapoleonSolo wrote:You don't think you talk about science fiction; you do it.

Glen A. Larson
One of the corniest quotes indeed.

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
Now Where Was I ? wrote:So I just met a German beauty at a party, she's in a student exchange program, still in my Town for five months. Spoke to her half an hour, I'm in awe.

I just dont know what to do, shall I take her to a date even if I know it'll all be over in five months...geography sucks lol
do you watch a movie even though you know it'll be over in two hours?

“Do you think wealthy people care whether their president cares about them? No,” . “Who cares? Lower or middle income folks who are struggling. And guess what, our candidate only got about 19 percent of that vote. We better have a party and a movement that addresses and cares about the people who are losing hope and feeling like America doesn't work for them anymore.”

Rick Santorum

GOP nominees like Mitt Romney in 2012, John McCain in 2008 and Bob Dole in 1996 "good, honorable and decent men" but not conservative enough. All lost their bids for the presidency.
Ted Cruz
Last edited by NapoleonSolo on January 24th, 2015, 2:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

NapoleonSolo wrote:GOP nominees like Mitt Romney in 2012, John McCain in 2008 and Bob Dole in 1996 "good, honorable and decent men" but not conservative enough. All lost their bids for the presidency. but not conservative enough. All lost their bids for the presidency.If we nominate a candidate in that mold, the same people who stayed home in 2008 and 2012 will stay home in 2016 and the Democrats will win again .

Ted Cruz
please fuck off

"If we nominate a candidate in that mold, the same people who stayed home in 2008 and 2012 will stay home in 2016 and the Democrats will win again,"

Ted Cruz

What's wrong with this guy?

You know, I think Chris Nolan is an incredibly intelligent filmmaker, and I think Leonardo DiCaprio is an incredibly talented actor.
Ryan Kavanaugh

Time is the fire in which we burn.
Gene Roddenberry

Audience response to The Man From U.N.C.L.E. back in the '60s well, I was frankly surprised by the show's success and the attendant publicity for David and myself.
Robert Vaughn