Shooting At Colorado TDKR Screening

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
didich wrote:
lcbaseball22 wrote:Wow, I can't believe some of the comments on that youtube video...

And that's just in the first 10 pages. I'm not amused :roll: :judge: Faith in humanity lost...
It's pathetic. Some people are just to obsessed with themselves they can not even respect somthing as tragic as this is. Snarky comments, Box-Office worries... These kinds of things are childishly unimportant and highly disrespectful now.

:facepalm: :facepalm:
youtubers are the worst

I read this on IMDB on the way home from the showing here and my heart just sank. :cry:

Nolan's movies seem to attract tragedy...

Ugh. This is making me feel so bad that I feel weird.

Based4Life wrote:
Allstar wrote:I can't even think about the film now..... this guy needs to be tortured.
He'll probably kill himself. Media whore maniacs like this douche always kill themselves afterwards.
I hope his guilt rots him to his core beforehand.
And get raped in prison.

I just read on another forum that President Obama was woken up by Homeland Security. What in the...are they just informing him, do you think they are expecting copycats or could this "lone wolf" be part of something bigger? :|

Apparently it's been confirmed that they did find explosives at the suspect's house...
Last edited by lcbaseball22 on July 20th, 2012, 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Memento: A+
Inception: A+
The Dark Knight: A
Interstellar: A-
The Prestige: A-
The Dark Knight Rises: A-
Batman Begins: B+
Following: B
Insomnia: B-

According to CNN, a 9-year-old girl died from a couple shots in the back.
That's just sick.
:cry:

07202012 wrote:According to CNN, a 9-year-old girl died from a couple shots in the back.
That's just sick.
It's disturbing.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

07202012 wrote:According to CNN, a 9-year-old girl died from a couple shots in the back.
That's just sick.
I also heard reports of a 1 year old was shot in the head.

I absolutely can not fathom why someone would want to do something so disturbing.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

There are reports that a baby was shot point blank. Disgusting, but it also raises the question of why the hell wasn't the baby at home in bed after midnight?

It's people like this that just bring. . . fuck, I can't think of anything. The suicide at a Watchmen screening was bad enough but this is just a new low. I think the key thing to remember here is that the film didn't put a gun in his hand. I know we keep asking ourselves what sort of person could do such a thing yet at the same time we like to think of the answer as just fiction. Some men. . . some fucking men.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender