Justice League (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:If the reports are true Nolan sinks and Bale rises.
He always does
:-D

They just better figure something cool out.
Say Girl

At least he's not directing. If he was, I would definitely start considering him teetering towards being a sell out.

:lol: :facepalm:

d4mi4n wrote:
:lol: :facepalm:
He just says that to get a reaction and you gave it to him lol
Say Girl

Peace wrote:
They will. This will be epic. Can't wait to see how Nolan brings these characters together.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:
Peace wrote:
They will. This will be epic. Can't wait to see how Nolan brings these characters together.
Say Girl

Peace wrote:He just says that to get a reaction and you gave it to him lol
I did laugh yeah.

LastBrandoInParis wrote:At least he's not directing. If he was, I would definitely start considering him teetering towards being a sell out.
Mass-producing comic-book movies is definitely a way of selling out. Remember, that video claims Nolan will be involved with every comic book movie DC Comics makes from now on. Granted, it might be an exaggeration. At least I hope it is. Otherwise :sick:

Insomniac wrote:
LastBrandoInParis wrote:At least he's not directing. If he was, I would definitely start considering him teetering towards being a sell out.
Mass-producing comic-book movies is definitely a way of selling out. Remember, that video claims Nolan will be involved with every comic book movie DC Comics makes from now on. Granted, it might be an exaggeration. At least I hope it is. Otherwise :sick:
So what? He is doing his own thing with his own films. Geez. Let it go. :lol:
Say Girl

Peace wrote:
Insomniac wrote:
So what? He is doing his own thing with his own films. Geez. Let it go. :lol:
yeah, I really don't care about him producing, look at Spielberg, he produces 5 films a year, including tons of shit like Transformers and it doesn't change anything to my opinion of him