Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
He's just bitter because he attempted to emulate his 'God' Nolan and failed, sinking his own reputation and dragging Depp even further.

#NotSorry

Mike Ryan ‏@mikeryan 18h18 hours ago
One more: Spader's Ultron so much more snarky than I thought he would be. So, yeah, he's basically James Spader.
:lol:

Read Hawkeye is basically the standout. Me likey. 8-) Then again, I'm predictable.

Cilogy wrote:
ArmandFancypants wrote:I'd also float the suggestion that McGarvey is just as good a cinematographer as him.
Really? I think he's more inconsistent. Atonement is probably his best work, but then he does something like Fifty Shades, which was rather bland-looking.

Though, I think a lot of the faults in Avengers, at least visually, fall on Whedon's shoulders.
Well... I wasn't exactly blown away by the look of The Italian Job and Scotland, P.A..

And 50 Shades looked better than it should, but between that and Nowhere Boy Taylor-Johnson may well prefer a less obtrusive look.

One avenger dose not make it out alive disclosing the original 4. Saw someone on Twitter who already saw it.

neb4ever wrote:
One avenger dose not make it out alive disclosing the original 4. Saw someone on Twitter who already saw it
Holy spoilers.

Ban?

-Vader

What a bunch of losers...

mysterious cave lady is not in film

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:What a bunch of losers...
:lol:

ArmandFancypants wrote:
Cilogy wrote:
ArmandFancypants wrote:I'd also float the suggestion that McGarvey is just as good a cinematographer as him.
Really? I think he's more inconsistent. Atonement is probably his best work, but then he does something like Fifty Shades, which was rather bland-looking.

Though, I think a lot of the faults in Avengers, at least visually, fall on Whedon's shoulders.
Well... I wasn't exactly blown away by the look of The Italian Job and Scotland, P.A..

And 50 Shades looked better than it should, but between that and Nowhere Boy Taylor-Johnson may well prefer a less obtrusive look.
Ok, but honestly, what film has McGarvey shot that looks as good as Wally's work on Inception?