True Detective (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Allstar wrote:
Jax_Teller wrote:Cuaron who?
:lol:
Why is that funny?

I dunno, just thought it was a typical douchey comment by Jax. :lol:

Allstar wrote:I dunno, just thought it was a typical douchey comment by Jax. :lol:
Have you watched the episode yet?

This episode was amazing. That tracking shot reminded me a lot of a third person shooter - something like Grand Theft Auto.

Nope.

All this talk is setting my expectations too high, should not of came in the thread. :lol:
Last edited by Allstar on February 10th, 2014, 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Allstar wrote:Nope.

All this talk his setting my expectations too high, should not of came in the thread. :lol:
Just watch it man, it's insane. :D

just when you thought this show couldn't be better, they pull this rabbit out of the proverbial hat

not only that, but McC is just so cool during the entire shot

Does anyone think Woody is going under-looked in comparison to Matthew because he is playing the quieter role? Not really sure my thoughts on this, curious what you guys felt.

They are both playing there roles great. McC just has the juicier character, and more opportunity to shine. The balance between them is simply perfect. I think McC continues to hit new highs every episode though, he is so unpredictable to watch. While Woody had a fantastic episode last night as well, in the acting department.

Durden wrote:They are both playing there roles great. McC just has the juicier character, and more opportunity to shine. The balance between them is simply perfect. I think McC continues to hit new highs every episode though, he is so unpredictable to watch.
I think you pretty much nailed it.