85th Academy Awards: 2013

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
akv1984 wrote:DDl for best actor in Lincoln

Lincoln, The Master, and TDKR all battling it out for Best Picture. TDKR and The Hobbit sweeping all the tech awards and a best supporting actor nom for Tom Hardy.
Damn I forgot about Lincoln.

Guess Leo will have to wait another year. :lol:
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:
akv1984 wrote:DDl for best actor in Lincoln

Lincoln, The Master, and TDKR all battling it out for Best Picture. TDKR and The Hobbit sweeping all the tech awards and a best supporting actor nom for Tom Hardy.
Damn I forgot about Lincoln.

Guess Leo will have to wait another year. :lol:
I don't think Leo will get much recognition as Gatsby, more likely Calvin Candie will a character to go with which means that DDL won't be Leo's competitor since he is a lead. Right? :think:

I hope TDKR will own Oscars 2013 :-D or at least `ll bring to Nolan Best director nomination :-D

And now i can see Les Miserables of Hooper will have not bad chances...

The Dark Knight Rises won't win anything big. It'll win some small awards, but that's it.

Mason wrote:The Dark Knight Rises won't win anything big. It'll win some small awards, but that's it.
ya that that I was thinking too, things like best editing and sound mixing our something. Maybe even best score if we are lucky :twisted:
Why you lurking my page brah?

It may not win any big awards, but it will get nominated for them. I would like to see Nolan win for Writing though.

akv1984 wrote:I would like to see Nolan win for Writing though.
No way in hell.

Mason wrote:The Dark Knight Rises won't win anything big. It'll win some small awards, but that's it.
Yea nothing big. But I would love for it to at least get nominated for several big awards. Hopefully Nolan for Best Director.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."