Thread For Terrible Movie News

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I signed up for this site to discuss man of steel! After all the toxic stuff thrown my way by individuals who had no lives, I left to return to discover they're what they are no longer here! I couldn't have any proper discussions about anything! I got harassed the majority of the time and was in the right fan's loved Ben and Henry and Zack Snyder's vision! And I was even right about republicans taking back the white house in 2016. It was uncalled for to be called gay, retarded, and troll. I'd never refer to bale heads as gay. I'll never return to this place! So I want to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and your families. 8-)

Seasons 16 through 31 of the classic Looney Tunes shorts (in total 256 shorts) were removed from HBO Max without any reason being provided by the platform. That's all the Looney Tunes shorts from 1951 onwards gone just like that. I also hear that many of the shorts that were removed from the platform were restored cartoons that are unavailable on home video in that form. This is the best way to lose subscribers imo and it makes the case for valuing physical media. You cherish something? You better buy a physical copy or it might be GONE.

This is why piracy, at the end of the day, isn't such a bad thing. If anything, there are still places where all of this is still being preserved for people to view while physical copies aren't always the easiest to get depending on where you live.