What was the last movie you watched? III

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Master Virgo wrote:Contact (1997)
Rating: 7.3/10
Personal Interest's Rate: 7.6/10

lolwtf

I just saw this yesterday. Gave it a 7.4 .....................

RIFA wrote:
Master Virgo wrote:Contact (1997)
Rating: 7.3/10
Personal Interest's Rate: 7.6/10

lolwtf

I just saw this yesterday. Gave it a 7.4 .....................
I really love this one. Great story (never read the book). IMO, one of Zemeckis' best. The disguised way in which he uses CGI in some sequences gave me goosebumps, like this one:

Network.
7/10

Dog Day Afternoon.
8/10
Do you... like pineapple?

Friends with Benefits.................5/10

Watched this while I was laid up on the couch over the weekend. I was actually pleasantly surprised.

But then again, it could have been the drugs.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:Image

Friends with Benefits.................5/10

Watched this while I was laid up on the couch over the weekend. I was actually pleasantly surprised.

But then again, it could have been the drugs.

It was definitely the drugs.

Egami wrote:
Dodd wrote:Snow White and the Huntsmen
6.4/10
How was Theron in her role? She is practically the only reason why I may even consider watching this film.
How much screen time does she have? Like 20 mins?

9/10.

One of the best documentaries I've seen. If anyone is interested in cases involving unsolved crimes, and prides themselves as an amateur detective of sorts, watch this documentary. Two of the biggest artists of their genre, gunned down and murdered within a year of one another, and neither death has been solved. A tangled web of corruption and lies, all the way up to the police departments abound in this intriguing, saddening and horrifying look into the deaths of Tupac Shakur and Christopher Wallace (Notorious B.I.G.).

Aliens - Special Edition (9.5/10)

The footage that they deleted from the original was important in my opinion, especially the fact that Ripley's daughter died some years ago. That really gave the reasoning why Ripley was so close to Newt. The suspense was intense, the humor from the Colonial Marines was great, my dad was disgusted by the chestbursters and the Queen while I smiled. It is probably in my Top 10 of all time and will most likely stay there. James Cameron did an incredible job succeeding Alien, which is a job almost no one can do. I recommend the Special Edition more than the Original. I watched it on Blu-Ray, making it look so much better.

28 Days Later... (2002)
Rating: 8.2/10
Personal Interest's Rate: 8.0/10

High Fidelity

8.4/10
Why you lurking my page brah?