Battlestar Galactica

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
For me the greatest TV series of all time and kind of Nolan-esque with the atmosphere, the writing, etc.

Did any of you watched it?

Watched the first 7 or 8 episodes per Vader's very enthusiastic recommendation. Loved the first two, went down hill from there for me. Characters became increasingly unlikable, stories became uninteresting, and the damn day/night color grades irked the shit out of me.

Crazy Eight wrote:Watched the first 7 or 8 episodes per Vader's very enthusiastic recommendation. Loved the first two, went down hill from there for me. Characters became increasingly unlikable, stories became uninteresting, and the damn day/night color grades irked the shit out of me.
Fucking bastard, GET OUT

-Vader

Now Where Was I ? wrote:For me the greatest TV series of all time and kind of Nolan-esque with the atmosphere, the writing, etc.

I enjoyed it for its sweet effects mostly. Season 1 was great, 2 was good, 3 was real great and the 4th was just pure shit.

tykjen wrote:
Now Where Was I ? wrote:For me the greatest TV series of all time and kind of Nolan-esque with the atmosphere, the writing, etc.

I enjoyed it for its sweet effects mostly. Season 1 was great, 2 was good, 3 was real great and the 4th was just pure shit.
In my opinion, season 2 was best, 1 is good, 3 is not bad (only because off caprica), 4 is shit, I agree. Relations between colonel and six crap me up

By far my favorite tv show of all time. I've watched the whole series over on Boy Ray four times, and plan on doing it many more. Season four is the worst season, but I wouldn't say it's pure shit. Season three is my favorite.

I agree that season 3-4 are less good in overall quality than the first two but they have the greatest episodes of the series in it
-New Caprica Arc
-Baltar Trial & Final Five Episode
-The Episode when
they found Earth and it's a nuke wasteland
-The two Mutiny Episodes from
Zarek & Gaeta
-And maybe you won't agree, but I loved the finale (except for the lack of answers for Starbuck), a way more satisfying finale than Lost

Now Where Was I ? wrote:-The Episode when
they found Earth and it's a nuke wasteland
And that proved NOT to be
Earth
Which I just hated. It would have been SO interesting with that angle instead of how it was when they
found Earth the second time.

Vader182 wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:Watched the first 7 or 8 episodes per Vader's very enthusiastic recommendation. Loved the first two, went down hill from there for me. Characters became increasingly unlikable, stories became uninteresting, and the damn day/night color grades irked the shit out of me.
Fucking bastard, GET OUT

-Vader
I can feel the sexual tension here.

CroissantRoll wrote:By far my favorite tv show of all time. I've watched the whole series over on Boy Ray four times, and plan on doing it many more. Season four is the worst season, but I wouldn't say it's pure shit. Season three is my favorite.
+1, bought the Blu-Rays few months ago, my greatest TV-treasure, although I liked season 4, especially the ending.