The Revenant (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
MyCocaine wrote:They seem pretty confident, don't they.

I really hope someone at the Q&A asks Hardy about knocking Alejandro unconscious.
He's already been asked, and he's referred to it as a "cuddle." :lol: In other words, he's never going to tell the media what really happened. I like to think his custom t-shirt where it shows him choking the director tells the real story. :lol: As they say, a picture tells a thousand words.

Baniac wrote:
MyCocaine wrote:They seem pretty confident, don't they.

I really hope someone at the Q&A asks Hardy about knocking Alejandro unconscious.
He's already been asked, and he's referred to it as a "cuddle." :lol: In other words, he's never going to tell the media what really happened. I like to think his custom t-shirt where it shows him choking the director tells the real story. :lol: As they say, a picture tells a thousand words.
lol

Now imagine if Hardy ever had a "cuddle" with Nolan on the set of Rises.

After all, Nolan is no stranger to being put in a headlock.

It's funny, I interviewed Leo's stuntman for an university project (He's from Quebec) and he confirmed the incident laughing. He also said Inarritu is the biggest asshole he ever met :lol:

"So a friend of mine lucky enough to see the film at a PGA screening earlier today and he was able to confirm that it's a fantastic film. Other things he said:
-Leo's going to finally win the Oscar
-Leo speaks less than 10 lines of dialogue in English
-Tom Hardy is also top notch and will be nominated
-It's a long film but doesn't feel long
-Lubezki is going to be the first cinematographer (and first person in general?) to win 3 consecutive Oscars
-There's about a 40 minute stretch in the film where there is no dialogue, but he said he barely noticed it "

straight outta this thread

"The cinemas gods gave me one day full of fucking mist, and it was amazing". :lol:

I just love Inarritu.