Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Great quality is out in the wild. Just saying.

Ruth wrote:Great quality is out in the wild. Just saying.
Nice, time to revisit, thanks! DOFP and Planet are still better blockbusters this year but the action choreography alone is worth the praise.

Just watched it. I liked it :thumbup:
Nothing much to add to the discussion except the fact I dl'd it off files tube as a mp4. Every time there is a sign or location shown it gives Chinese subtitles. Good sound and picture so I cant complain. I did enjoy the civil disobedience aspect of the film and cap's pureness.

I enjoyed this film. Cap is such a great guy.

m4st4 wrote:
Nice, time to revisit, thanks! DOFP and Planet are still better blockbusters this year but the action choreography alone is worth the praise.
I disagree. This one has stayed with me more than DoFP, and I have some issues with Dawn. For me this is the best movie of the "summer"

theseeker9175 wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
I disagree. This one has stayed with me more than DoFP, and I have some issues with Dawn. For me this is the best movie of the "summer"
Haven't seen Dawn yet, but I would agree that this is the best movie I've see this summer also.

After yesterday's rewatch... I gotta be honest, no Blu-ray for me. And those two mentioned are still my favorites.

Didnt you love ASM2? Not in your top 3?

Joeyjojo72 wrote:Didnt you love ASM2? Not in your top 3?
I like it, but what does that have to do with WS? It's still a well done movie, I just don't feel the need to have it in my collection. The only MCU that I've seen for more than two times is Branagh's Thor. As for the list of favorites, at the end of the year I usually pick one or two blockbusters for top ten, it's a tight call.

m4st4 wrote:After yesterday's rewatch... I gotta be honest, no Blu-ray for me. And those two mentioned are still my favorites.
Totally agree with you. This film's awesome, but it's definitely not as good as DoFP or Dawn. I may ask for it as a gift or something, but I don't plan on going out of my way to buy this when it releases.

But wait, you've only seen Iron Man and The Avengers once? :eh: