A Good Day To Die Hard (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I'm going to see this now.

Red Hood wrote:I'm going to see this now.
My condolences.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Red Hood wrote:I'm going to see this now.
My condolences.
lol

I didn't really like it as much as I liked the previous Die Hard films. It had fun action scenes but it suffered from horrible editing, acting, and a script. I'd give it a 4/10.

Not nearly has excited for this has I once was, but I'll probably still check it out next week.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Horrible movie and it totally did not feel like a Die Hard movie. A big complaint is that
there is no dynamic between McClane and the bad guy. In all previous Die Hard movies, there was always at least one really badass conversation/exchange between McClane and the bad guy; usually there were multiple.

This movie had none of that. There was zero dynamic between McClane and the bad guy and there were no clever/witty/badass remarks exchanged. Not to mention the lame slo-mo, OTT implausible action, bad script/dialogue, weak story, and underwhelming/poorly done father-son dynamic between Willis and Courtney.
4.5/10 as a Die Hard movie. 5.5/10 as a fun popcorn flick.

nolangoatdirector wrote:Horrible movie and it totally did not feel like a Die Hard movie. A big complaint is that
there is no dynamic between McClane and the bad guy. In all previous Die Hard movies, there was always at least one really badass conversation/exchange between McClane and the bad guy; usually there were multiple.

This movie had none of that. There was zero dynamic between McClane and the bad guy and there were no clever/witty/badass remarks exchanged. Not to mention the lame slo-mo, OTT implausible action, bad script/dialogue, weak story, and underwhelming/poorly done father-son dynamic between Willis and Courtney.
4.5/10 as a Die Hard movie. 5.5/10 as a fun popcorn flick.
I felt that if it Bruce wasnt in it. It would of been a regular action movie.

Apparently the Die Hard franchise has found a good day to DIE hard :-D

So has anyone found it to be a good, above average film?
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

And the cinematography sucks too.