Blade Runner 2049 (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
If she knew all along that changes my perception of it, I just assumed she had her memory wiped or something, possibly whenver K's implanted memories were taken from her. Fuck it, I have to watch it again.

Sanchez wrote:
If she knew all along that changes my perception of it, I just assumed she had her memory wiped or something, possibly whenver K's implanted memories were taken from her. Fuck it, I have to watch it again.
Now I feel like I do too lol. I thought it was heavily implied she knew who she was and why she was there hence such a strong reaction from when she saw his memories that turned out to be hers and she couldn't say anything.

Help me with something
Why is the horse radiation from the same place where Deckard is when he says to Joe he left before they were born?

I need to see this. It's not showing anywhere in 2D in my area though.

Lionheart wrote:Help me with something
Why is the horse radiation from the same place where Deckard is when he says to Joe he left before they were born?

It's where Rachael and Deckard lived. He gave the horse to her and then she kept it and gave it to Ana, who then hid it in the orphanage

So did Ana know who she was and why she was really there in the dome? Or was she completely unaware of her situation?

Obviously she does. If she didn’t she would tell K it’s her memories, there would be no need to be mysterious about it

LelekPL wrote:
Obviously she does. If she didn’t she would tell K it’s her memories, there would be no need to be mysterious about it
Good. Figured it was clearly shown she knew but I wanted to double check.

antovolk wrote:
Lionheart wrote:Help me with something

It's where Rachael and Deckard lived. He gave the horse to her and then she kept it and gave it to Ana, who then hid it in the orphanage
Nice find. So he ran and after a while came back? Seems way too risky. The way Joe ends up finding him is one of those things I found clunky as hell.

speaking on that, a lot of the ways things happen in this film seem like just a series of coincidences

and it's cool for a bit but too many of them just make it seem contrived, which was my biggest issue with this film