Obama family goes to the movies to see 'Avatar'

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
KANEOHE, Hawaii – President Barack Obama's family is spending part of the last day of 2009 watching the futuristic adventure film "Avatar."

The Obamas visited a movie theater near their rented vacation home in Hawaii on Thursday morning for a screening of the 3-D hit. Officials say the first family and their friends had the theater to themselves to watch director James Cameron's tech-heavy film.

The Obamas, including first daughters Sasha and Malia, left their compound before noon on New Year's Eve. Before the screening, Obama, a self-described movie buff, worked out at the Marine Corps base nearby.

The Obamas are set to return to Washington in the new year.

Wow! Completely uninteresting.

chee wrote:Wow! Completely uninteresting.
:lol:

chee wrote:Wow! Completely uninteresting.
ZOMG!!! HOW CAN YOU FIND IT UNITNTERESTING?????!!!?? IT TOTALLY IS!!!! OBAMA WATCHES THE SAME MOVEESS i DO!!!!!
I agree with you. It is uninteresting.

I'm interested in hearing his reaction. This is the kind of movie that can change people's outlook on life.

Rohan wrote:KANEOHE, Hawaii – President Barack Obama's family is spending part of the last day of 2009 watching the futuristic adventure film "Avatar."

The Obamas visited a movie theater near their rented vacation home in Hawaii on Thursday morning for a screening of the 3-D hit. Officials say the first family and their friends had the theater to themselves to watch director James Cameron's tech-heavy film.

The Obamas, including first daughters Sasha and Malia, left their compound before noon on New Year's Eve. Before the screening, Obama, a self-described movie buff, worked out at the Marine Corps base nearby.

The Obamas are set to return to Washington in the new year.
Fascinating.

Troll...
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

mchekhov wrote:I'm interested in hearing his reaction. This is the kind of movie that can change people's outlook on life.
I see you.