Favorite Film Websites?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
the best podcast by far is filmjunk.com. Not pretentious/snobbish like filmspotting (who never brings anything interesting to the table), has the knowledge and is personal with great chemistry, as well as being extremely funny. Much better than /filmcast or spotting.

highly, highly recommended.
@sammyjankis88

I'll definitely check out filmjunk.

Aww my post didn't submit... Well basically I read IGN casually, but mostly for the comics section (yep, I'm a huge nerd, but who here isn't?), and even though I'm not necessarily in love with the RT system, I still do check it out quite a bit.

I will check out Film Junk.. Thanks for the Tips!!!

Vader182 wrote:
Addicted2Movies wrote:IGN is my usual. They got stuff on games and movies...two things i love.
The problem with IGN is they tend to cover strictly comic book/sci-fi/fantasy based films.

Their reviews tend to be a bit shit too. They seem to evaluate them on a geek level, rather than a cinephile one.

-Vader
Yeah I agree for the most part. They have given movies that I felt were better than what other critics rated better reviews though. But then again I'm sort of a geek myself. I mainly go there for ease of use though. I can browse through movies, television, and games at ease.

chud
rottentomatoes
thefilmexperience
awardsdaily
screenrant

bootsy wrote:chud
rottentomatoes
thefilmexperience
awardsdaily
screenrant
Ah I forgot about AwardsDaily. And InContention. Although I actually haven't been on either very much since awards season ended.

George wrote:
bootsy wrote:chud
rottentomatoes
thefilmexperience
awardsdaily
screenrant
Ah I forgot about AwardsDaily. And InContention. Although I actually haven't been on either very much since awards season ended.
Yep that's another good one. :thumbup:

Vader182 wrote:The problem with IGN is they tend to cover strictly comic book/sci-fi/fantasy based films.

Their reviews tend to be a bit shit too. They seem to evaluate them on a geek level, rather than a cinephile one.

-Vader
Yeah, their game reviews are good but the movie review is :facepalm: