Jurassic World (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

:D

Gate is still CGI...movie gonna suck

No seriously, I'm not that convinced by this trailer and this project overall

Everyone?

I need to process this. Gotta watch some more.

Right now... can't feel it. Williams' notes are there, but they sound so distant and silent...

Niiiice
Last edited by SilverHeart on November 25th, 2014, 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Now Where Was I ? wrote:Gate is still CGI...movie gonna suck

No seriously, I'm not that convinced by this trailer and this project overall
@colintrevorrow
@TheHoyt08 The gate is practical, the environment isn't. That shot was made specifically for the trailer. The film will be different.
https://twitter.com/colintrevorrow/stat ... 6540562432

Cautiously optimistic...I think the film will be better than Lost World and Part III, but to even be mentioned in the same breath as the original is going to take a lot.

Not impressed with anything from the trailer. But i still think they can pull this off once i see the film for what it is. Obviously it's just a trailer.

I admit that im not excited anymore, but im also not dreading the movie. It could be good.

Feel rather meh about the trailer.

Overal I thought it was a tad 'meh' but we'll see more in the following trailers that will be released over the next few months to get a slightly clearer idea of the film,though that Velociraptor snippet at the end of the trailer is rather intriguing .
Last edited by OpenBook on November 25th, 2014, 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.