Jurassic World (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Addicted2Movies wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:"Working with Steven's been pretty amazing. I think he shows real promise, and if he decides to stick with filmmaking he could really go places." - Peter Jackson :lol:
:wtf: I'm guessing that was a joke...because he's already delivered on being awesome haha.

Also, the first movie is in my top 10 favorite films and I also am a huge fan of the second movie. The third movie I hate more than any other movie that has been made. I hate the movie so much that when I went and saw Captain America tonight I bought a ticket to Horrible Bosses since I didn't want to give that bastard Joe Johnston my money. It breaks my heart that they plan to make a "second trilogy". Michael Crichton is rolling over in his grave right now.
Yes, it's clearly a joke. :lol:

I don't mind the third film, but I don't think either sequels compare to the original.

Crazy Eight wrote:
Addicted2Movies wrote:
:wtf: I'm guessing that was a joke...because he's already delivered on being awesome haha.

Also, the first movie is in my top 10 favorite films and I also am a huge fan of the second movie. The third movie I hate more than any other movie that has been made. I hate the movie so much that when I went and saw Captain America tonight I bought a ticket to Horrible Bosses since I didn't want to give that bastard Joe Johnston my money. It breaks my heart that they plan to make a "second trilogy". Michael Crichton is rolling over in his grave right now.
Yes, it's clearly a joke. :lol:
I wish I could've seen both of them at Comic-con...two legends sharing the stage :o

I read the same thin 5 years ago. It's like the Halo movie, it never happens

MW715 wrote:I read the same thin 5 years ago. It's like the Halo movie, it never happens
I hope it stays that way.

If Neill Blomkamp ended up doing the Halo movie it would've been interesting to say the least.

Addicted2Movies wrote:
MW715 wrote:I read the same thin 5 years ago. It's like the Halo movie, it never happens
I hope it stays that way.
Yah, I see no reason to continue the saga. Then again, I said the same thing after Pirates 3 and now look what happened... :roll:

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:If Neill Blomkamp ended up doing the Halo movie it would've been interesting to say the least.
Don't make me cry. I guarantee it would've been R-rated and amazing. But honestly, I don't see the point in making video game movies. The games themselves do an excellent job telling stories nowadays and are a viable form of entertainment.

Addicted2Movies wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:If Neill Blomkamp ended up doing the Halo movie it would've been interesting to say the least.
Don't make me cry. I guarantee it would've been R-rated and amazing. But honestly, I don't see the point in making video game movies. The games themselves do an excellent job telling stories nowadays and are a viable form of entertainment.
Neill's Halo film would of been great. At least we got District 9 instead. And now because of the success of D9, he's making Elysium.. which I'm crazy excited for.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Addicted2Movies wrote:
Neill's Halo film would of been great. At least we got District 9 instead. And now because of the success of D9, he's making Elysium.. which I'm crazy excited for.
The future of Science Fiction is in excellent hands:
Blomkamp
JJ Abrams
Nolan (I count Inception as at least partial scifi)

These guys have plenty of original scifi films in their future

Duncan Jones is doing a big scale original Sci Fi film he wrote for his next film.