Argo (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
talli wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote:Affleck cant act to save his life.

he was decent in The Town
arguably

talli wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote:Affleck cant act to save his life.

Just decent? I remember you saying he was close to being one of your picks for best actor in a leading role.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
talli wrote:

Just decent? I remember you saying he was close to being one of your picks for best actor in a leading role.
:lol:

Interested to see what kind of cast Affleck gets this time around. I have a feeling he will use his brother again.

allstarr55js wrote:Interested to see what kind of cast Affleck gets this time around. I have a feeling he will use his brother again.
I don't think Ben and Casey will ever act in the same film. It would be kind of distracting IMO.

I mean both with big parts Casey was barely in Good Will Hunting.
Last edited by IWatchFilmsNotMovies on May 16th, 2011, 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:Interested to see what kind of cast Affleck gets this time around. I have a feeling he will use his brother again.
I don't think Ben and Casey will ever act in the same film. It would be kind of distracting IMO.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119217/

I meant both with big parts sharing a lot of scenes together. I think it would be kind of weird. Even though they were pretty funny together in Good Will Hunting.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:I meant both with big parts sharing a lot of scenes together. I think it would be kind of weird. Even though they were pretty funny together in Good Will Hunting.
Not disagreeing does not mean they will not do it.

I could see him possibly using Brad Pitt.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:I could see him possibly using Brad Pitt.
I could see him using Wahlberg for some reason.