Terminator 5

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

:wtf:

Old Arnold and Justin Lin... FAIL.

I bet they'll use motion capture to make Arnold look younger, but still... UGH.

If this franchise was to be ended at all they should've ended it back when he was still young. And it should've been ended by Cameron.

They're really destroying the franchise.

Should have ended after the second, but good ole' Hollywood are always craving more cash.

Mason01 wrote:Should have ended after the second, but good ole' Hollywood are always craving more cash.
A third one made by Cameron would've been nice if it was the end. It would've made further sequels pointless. But that wouldn't have stopped people from making more sequels, which would've looked even MORE ridiculous if there was a 3rd Cameron movie where it all ended.

Yeah, a third Cameron Terminator would have been nice, but now we are left with crappy sequels that have ruined the series all together.

I agree with Princeofgotham that it is really getting irritating. I liked T-Salvation and it had good action sequences. But, Lin is attached, I don't know about this. Fast Five action sequences looks good, but I don't know if Lin can carry something like Terminator.

I am not really worried about Arnold returning though. But, like the title says... TERMINTOR - hope they don't terminate the franchise that Cameron invented.

This looks like its going to be really bad.