Recommend Me A Movie Topic

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
poplar wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 11:30 am
I'm looking for a documentary behind the scenes of shooting a movie, focused primarly on actually SHOOTING a scenes not an entire doc about it's realization. If this is possible would like to see shooting a smaller movie, not blockbuster.
search 'movie b-roll' on youtube

Nomis wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 11:28 am
Tbh I turned Rocky 2 off a couple minutes in lol guess I should give it a go?
One of the less essential entries but his status in III would be confusing without the bridge.

I will say this for the franchise, it always picks characters up from where they left off. Quite literally in some cases.

that's what I noticed about rocky 2 but as of yet it has not been able to grasp me

Is Ferris Bueller's Day Off just as great as The Breakfast Club?

Nomis wrote:
April 27th, 2019, 10:33 am
Is Ferris Bueller's Day Off just as great as The Breakfast Club?
Hell yes it is. Vastly superior.

Good, only downside is that the torrent is going unearthly slow :lol: :cry:

If you want to know which torrent PM me lol

I've seen First Blood and Rambo but both only once and years and years ago. I want to rewatch First Blood soon, 4K remaster yay, and then finally watch the two sequels. I'll add in Rambo too. Are the first two sequels anywhere near with being on par with the first film? I remember the first film making quite an impression on me. Rambo not so much.

Anybody got some tips for films along the lines of The Fugitive and Ransom?

Fugitive -> US Marshals (much worse but still a decent spin off with a great cast)

Found Irreversible, Salo, Suspiria, Deep Red, Tenebre, among others all at a store I know for $2.50 each. My friend bought some and I bought the others. How are they?

I know Salo and Irreversible are incredibly disturbing, but are they actually good films? I know about Suspiria already and figure to expect more of the same with Deep Red and Tenebre.