Recommend Me A Movie Topic

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
BlairCo wrote:Can anyone think of a hyper, stylistic (almost dark comedy) films? Think something like Bronson or American Psycho; something dark but somehow funny.
Is In Bruges too obvious?

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
BlairCo wrote:Can anyone think of a hyper, stylistic (almost dark comedy) films? Think something like Bronson or American Psycho; something dark but somehow funny.

-Vader
Not like In Bruges. Think more horror and thriller.

Vader182 wrote:

-Vader
I want something like In Bruges. Suggestions?

Funny Games US, Sweeney Todd, Trainspotting, Watchmen, Sin City? Obvious tipps though which you would have seen already.

@07202012: The Guard, 7 Psychopaths?

The Young Poisoner's Handbook, Curdled, A Shock to the System, After Hours, Vampire's Kiss, Office Killer, I Love You Philip Morris and Chopper would all fit your bill, I reckon.

Amelia wrote:
The Young Poisoner's Handbook, Curdled, A Shock to the System, After Hours, Vampire's Kiss, Office Killer, I Love You Philip Morris and Chopper would all fit your bill, I reckon.
:lol: :lol: You think so?

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
Amelia wrote:
:lol: :lol: You think so?
Yes, I do. It's a black comedy about an awful, pompous yuppie going murderously insane, and Cage's berserk performance is completely appropriate for the material and the tone it's aiming for.

Sandy wrote:
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:okay back to having regular internet but yeah
People with consistently good internet how do you ever leave your house??
Let me know if you make it through all 6 hours or whatever of Satantango.
Not to mention 5 hours of Apocalypse Now and 12 of LOTR lolz. I see marathons in my future.
Vader182 wrote:I really wan to watch Decalogue as well but I can't find it anywhere. The one link I found didn't end up working :cry:

-Vader
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCdEqlp_ ... uICvrO3W30 :modesty: