Pitch a TV Show or Film concept.

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Title says it all, Im sure plenty of people here have ideas for films and television series, maybe even books or comics. Come one come all, throw em in the pot, let the world see em.

I'll start

My idea for a show, is about a city called Babylon, where it is ruled by gangs. The story follows several character from a various gangs, some are "good" while others are straight up bad..

But here is the kicker.

Their are some forces at work, the show is deeply rooted in various mythologies ranging from Christian to Norse and Hindu. The pilot would end with a prophetic painting fortelling a coming war. All the main characters have their parts to play, good and bad.

I even have an idea how season 1 would end, and a main plot for season 2. I may turn it into a book, if I could ever fucking write one :P .

The show would either be called "City Of Evil" or "Babylon"

Id go into more detail but you never know. Id love to hear other idea, the creativity of some people is just amazing. Id also like to hear some thoughts on my idea.

(and yes, I am a huge fan of mythology driven shows like LOST and Carnivale"

Yeah like I'm going to post all my genius ideas on a website where anyone can steal it. :facepalm:

There's a post-apocalyptic wasteland where no one has any pants because they were all destroyed during the nuclear war. And everyone has gained telekinetic powers. And dogs mutated from the nuclear radiation, and became super smart and took over the world.
Last edited by steveportee on March 26th, 2011, 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Yeah like I'm going to post all my genius ideas on a website where anyone can steal it. :facepalm:
True... not many people are willing to share their ideas or concepts... hence i don't even put up my HD films on youtube. I put a lower quality one up. :twothumbsup: but then again... if its written down.. its kinda copyrighted.

steveportee wrote:There's a post-apocalyptic wasteland where no one has any pants because they were all destroyed during the nuclear war. And everyone has gained telekinetic powers. And dogs mutated from the nuclear radiation, and became super smart and took over the world.
Thats sounds like a great film... bet you some company would produce that. :lol: :modesty:

we better discuss how to properly push our ideas to the studios - and maybe create an online team of screenwriters and managers that would properly discuss and polish ideas on paper and then get them to agents and studios fuuurrrr sum Ka$hhhhhh :D