What was the last movie you've watched? II

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
allstarr55js wrote:
SantomTheWhite wrote:Watched "The Lookout" last night...9/10
How would you rate Jeff Daniel's performance?
I liked his performance alot...probably 9.5/10
I almost wished they did more with him in the end...he seemed to kinda be a badass

Rocky - 9,3/10

I Am Number Four (2011) - 5.7/10.

Weak movie but I still want to know what happens in the next one... It's like a guilty pleasure... Don't know why though... :lol:

Thor-7.8/10- I liked this much more then I expected. Hemsworth carries the film on his back and is funny as hell! Which I did not see coming at all.

allstarr55js wrote:Thor-7.8/10- I liked this much more then I expected. Hemsworth carries the film on his back and is funny as hell! Which I did not see coming at all.

i picked up on that in the 2nd trailer...when he smashed that coffee cup...i was actually expecting more bits like that "i need your finest horse" :lol: sadly there werent as many as i had hoped for

i picked up on that in the 2nd trailer...when he smashed that coffee cup...i was actually expecting more bits like that "i need your finest horse" sadly there werent as many as i had hoped for
I'll take the biggest one of those that I can ride. :lol:

THE FIGHTER
Now that I've watched the fights, I'm pretty convinced that this is one of the most precise biopics out there.

Vasticity wrote:THE FIGHTER
Now that I've watched the fights, I'm pretty convinced that this is one of the most precise biopics out there.

whats your basis for that claim?

talli wrote:
Vasticity wrote:THE FIGHTER

whats your basis for that claim?
And here... we... GO!

The Fountain (2006).........first viewing 7.3/10........second viewing 8.5/10

Finding Neverland (2004)...........second viewing 8.7/10

£