Tomb Raider (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
:wtf: She looked like that... four years ago. Her hair is longer and dark brown now.

RomanM wrote::wtf: She looked like that... four years ago. Her hair is longer and dark brown now.
lol. I was talking about her face... she has a big damn chin... she doesn't have a symmetrical face... her skin is white as snow... if you pinch her she turns red in a moment... she blushes too much... Put fake tan on her and tons of make-up and she's the hottie she was in Prince of Persia... Plus her body isn't the best for this kind of movie... even if she'll loose weight her body conformation doesn't fit the role... You need athleticism...

Another few better choices...

Kate Beckinsale
Sienna Miller
Rosario Dawson
Michelle Rodriguez
Rhona Mitra
Jessica Biel

Crazy Eight wrote:Olivia Wilde in Croft's outfits = DREAM COME TRUE.

They better get Olivia Wilde in this movie.
Amen

MGM will partner with GK Films to develop a new action-adventure franchise based on Tomb Raider, the popular video game series.

The project was announced Wednesday by MGM chairman and CEO Gary Barber and GK Films founder Graham King.

GK films acquired the film rights to Tomb Raider -- which follows a daredevil archeologist on a series of global missions -- in 2011 from Square Enix Ltd., an interactive entertainment company.

King will serve as producer, and development of the film will begin immediately. Casting has yet to be announced.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-v ... new-431375

oracle86 wrote:
MGM will partner with GK Films to develop a new action-adventure franchise based on Tomb Raider, the popular video game series.

The project was announced Wednesday by MGM chairman and CEO Gary Barber and GK Films founder Graham King.

GK films acquired the film rights to Tomb Raider -- which follows a daredevil archeologist on a series of global missions -- in 2011 from Square Enix Ltd., an interactive entertainment company.

King will serve as producer, and development of the film will begin immediately. Casting has yet to be announced.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-v ... new-431375
So excited for this! :tooexcited: :tooexcited: They need to hire Camilla Luddington and be done with it! :judge:

I hope it'll be based on the new reboot game, a violent and gritty Tomb Raider film would be awesome.

the_red_ninja wrote:
d4mi4n wrote:
So excited for this! :tooexcited: :tooexcited: They need to hire Camilla Luddington and be done with it! :judge:
I love her in Greys. Not sure if she's physical enough though.
She did all the motion capture/Volume work for Tomb Raider (2013) - that's like saying she did all the stunts.

More exciting details!

http://variety.com/2013/digital/games/t ... 200002917/
Crystal Dynamics have their own film version of “Tomb Raider” in mind now that the game is out.

Reboot serves as the basis for a potential new film franchise. Previous attempts died after the wordy sequel “Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life,” earned just $67 million domestically in 2003, and $157 million worldwide.

In a rare situation, Crystal Dynamics is working closely with GK Films to develop the actioner. Gamemakers typically just license off the film rights to a title and hope for something good at the megaplex.

“They are working from this new take that we’ve given them,” Gallagher said of GK Films. “It’s a good partnership. We’re seeing the challenges through the same lens.”
I'd be surprised if they don't approach Camilla. This now officially enters my hype zone.

Berg would be great director for this. Or even Neil Marshall!

d4mi4n wrote:
the_red_ninja wrote: I love her in Greys. Not sure if she's physical enough though.
She did all the motion capture/Volume work for Tomb Raider (2013) - that's like saying she did all the stunts.
Oh I thought that she just did the voice. Alright, alright, alright 8-)