Django Unchained (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I might be late to the party on this one, but did anyone else find it interesting that Tarantino mentioned Sam Worthington's name in that Charlie Rose interview in relation to the part that Quentin went on to play himself.

George wrote:I might be late to the party on this one, but did anyone else find it interesting that Tarantino mentioned Sam Worthington's name in that Charlie Rose interview in relation to the part that Quentin went on to play himself.
He was obviously considering Worthingon to cameo.

Allstar wrote:
George wrote:I might be late to the party on this one, but did anyone else find it interesting that Tarantino mentioned Sam Worthington's name in that Charlie Rose interview in relation to the part that Quentin went on to play himself.
He was obviously considering Worthingon to cameo.
Obviously, yes. I'm commenting more on the choice of Worthington himself. The trio was australian, but Sam doesn't seem like the type of actor that Tarantino would find interesting.

George wrote:
Allstar wrote: He was obviously considering Worthingon to cameo.
Obviously, yes. I'm commenting more on the choice of Worthington himself. The trio was australian, but Sam doesn't seem like the type of actor that Tarantino would find interesting.
Steak tastes bland by itself but if you add a little seasoning it tastes good.

Allstar wrote:
George wrote:
Steak tastes bland by itself but if you add a little seasoning it tastes good.
Depends on the cut of meat really.
Do you... like pineapple?

Forum Pro
Law
jesus h christ

2nd viewing tomorrow

Law wrote:jesus h christ
Did you like it?

Forum Pro
Law
Morrie's_Wig wrote:
Law wrote:jesus h christ
Did you like it?
Very much, I know halfway through the film it was going to be in my top three of 2012. I loved Leo in it, the "Old Ben" scene was amazing and is the reason people are hyping him up for that Oscar. So good, but Waltz and Jackson really stood out to me.