Django Unchained (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
talli wrote:my youngest cousin looks like Dicaprio...his brother looks like Josh Hutcherson.
Huh

Bryan Cranston,Jeff Bridges or William Hurt for Ace Woody then ;)

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Wow, Costner had to drop this due to scheduling conflicts.

This movie is going to suck ass now. Not seeing it anymore. :cry:

P.S. What kind of scheduling conflicts could he possibly have? He's busy shooting one of the 8 shitty movies he's planning on making? His career has crashed and burned and Tarantino calls and you can't do it, WTF?

possibly Superman

I'm still not really hooked by Django Unchained (the script still sits unread on my laptop), but reading up on that Costner article really got me excited to see DiCaprio as Calvin Candie.

CaliKid329 wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Wow, Costner had to drop this due to scheduling conflicts.

This movie is going to suck ass now. Not seeing it anymore. :cry:

P.S. What kind of scheduling conflicts could he possibly have? He's busy shooting one of the 8 shitty movies he's planning on making? His career has crashed and burned and Tarantino calls and you can't do it, WTF?
His filming Man of Steel now, and is committed to a re-teaming w/ Kevin Reynolds (Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, Waterworld).

CaliKid329

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Wow, Costner had to drop this due to scheduling conflicts.

This movie is going to suck ass now. Not seeing it anymore.
It will suck cause, even though Kevin (unfortunately) had to drop, it is being directed by Quentin Tarantino, and Leonardo Di Caprio will be main antagonist? Sweet. I've red the script and enjoyed it very much, can't wait to see the final product.

Tarantino should just cast himself as Ace Woody.

allstarr55js wrote:Tarantino should just cast himself as Ace Woody.
Really? ugh.

Ace Woody should be played by

Jack Nicholson
or
Kevin Spacey
or
Tom Hanks
or
A blind Denzel Washington