Django Unchained (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
allstarr55js wrote:No, No, Yes, and No.
They seem like good picks to me.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:No, No, Yes, and No.
They seem like good picks to me.
You did not read the script how do you know? Also I changed my mind about Woody but McBride sounds more interesting to me.

The article gives you a pretty detailed description of the characters.

wow....so many scenes of naked black women either being fucked, beaten, or just simply running around...this one is gonna set people off for sure

Django - Michael Jai White or Jeffrey White (if they make the character older)

Schultz - this was obviously written with Waltz in mind because his cadence naturally kept coming up in my head as i was reading his lines.....but I would be interested in seeing what Fassbender, PS Hoffman, or Oldman would do with this

Bennet - Spacey or Nicholson/Rourke

Candie - Spacey or Nicholson/Rourke

Stephen - Sam Jackson

Ace Woody - I liked this part the most...has real potential for scene stealing...Jeremy Renner or Sam Rockwell
Last edited by mchekhov on May 6th, 2011, 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Christopher Walken.
Travolta.

allstarr55js wrote:
Christopher Walken.
Travolta.
:thumbup:

am i the only one excited to see some beautiful naked black women on film? :silent:

talli wrote:Ace Woody - I liked this part the most...has real potential for scene stealing...Jeremy Renner or Sam Rockwell
That would be absolutely amazing.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
talli wrote:Ace Woody - I liked this part the most...has real potential for scene stealing...Jeremy Renner or Sam Rockwell

i don't get blogwires picks for the role...to me he seems like very much an atheletic fit guy with a potential to be real menacing....also comes across as someone a bit relaxed about everything happening around him...sort of like Eames in Inception...he's just there having a good time, reaping the benefits of the opportunity

I've got the script but due to work haven't been able to read it yet - once I do then I'll be able to give my opinion in terms of casting choices, etc.

i don't get blogwires picks for the role...to me he seems like very much an atheletic fit guy with a potential to be real menacing....also comes across as someone a bit relaxed about everything happening around him...sort of like Eames in Inception...he's just there having a good time, reaping the benefits of the opportunity
Cillian Murphy.
Renner is booked.